Recent content by Nick Ketchum

1. N

Contest Charizard vs. Magcargo

Type-wise, Marcargo has the advantage, but I prefer Charizard over Marcargo any day.
  2. N

Nimbasa city- Multiple episode ARC

IMO, the ferris wheel and musicals will def make an appearance, not sure about the battle subway, but it would be pretty awesome to see. If N appears it would make me a very happy fan, especially if he has the same goal as he did in the games, his and Ash's battles will be epic.
  3. N

Contest Battle of the Champions

My favorite is probably Steven, Cynthia IMO was the strongest I've faced yet... but I haven't gotten a chance to battle Alder yet in White. So I really can't comment on his strengths, but I think Cynthia would win out of all of the champions.
  4. N

Ash's Best Partner

Re: ashes best partner I'd personally love to see May travel with him again, since she is my favorite "Poke girl", but Ash's most reliable traveling partner would be Brock. He's cooked for Ash for years, gave him training tips, and has pretty much been a mentor to Ash, plus he usually leads the...
  5. N

Contest Best Starting Town - Pallet vs. New Bark vs. Littleroot vs. Twinleaf vs. Nuvema

Well Pallet is most memorable, as it's the first town a lot of players (including me) started their Pokemon journeys in. So it wins that category... But to me, New Bark is the best and probably my favorite. I loved the redesign in HG/SS, and it's motto is excellent.
  6. N

Your journey

I'd start in Hoenn as it's my favorite region, but I'd travel through them all eventually tbh.
  7. N

Review BW031: Rival Battle! Vanipeti, Dokkorer Compete in a Battle!!

re: BW 031 "Rival Battle! Vanipeti, Dokkora Compete in a Battle!!" Review Thread So it begins, promises of the Champion's League, and nothing will come of it again. Aside from that, episode looked good, Tepig needs to do SOMETHING. I smell an expected evolve soon for it, then it'll start...
  8. N

Do Arcanine and Ninetales represent male and female beauty, respectively?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. Usually, I can care less about the genders of my Pokemon, but when I get a Vulpix I make sure it's female, and I make sure my Growlithe's are male. I just don't see them any other gender.
  9. N

If there was ONE thing about Ash that you could change what you it be?

The only thing I would actually change is his attitude. What I mean is, for him to show his experience, not act like he just caught Caterpie all over again. I mean hell, he's been to 4 regions, competed in vast tournaments, won the OL & BF, so why can't his experience travel? In AG & DP it...
  10. N

Will the other two Pallet Town Trainers ever be revealed?

It's like this, if they haven't been revealed by now, after the Kanto saga they won't ever.
  11. N

The next Fire-Type Starter Pokemon

A Fire type Tiger Pokemon would totally rock, heck, any typing of a Tiger Pokemon would.
  12. N

When Was Pokemon Best?

My personal favorite is AG, but with my likes aside, the Sinnoh saga was without a doubt the best time in the Anime.
  13. N

Best Wishes: Your own ideas for episodes

I'd make and episode where Ash defeats Shooti, IMO, Shooti is a pretty stale rival thus far. Maybe this will help bring some interest in the story, instead of having Ash lose every battle until the league. I'd do a musical episode, just to show it off in the Anime. Cynthia reappearing, and...
  14. N

pokemon that you just refuse to evolve

I refuse to evolve my Pikachu and my Bulbasaur. I don't like Bulba's evo's, and Pikachu is one of my favorite Pokemon, so they always stay in their base form.
  15. N

What was your favourite Gym Battle and Why?

Ash vs Surge, Ash vs Blaine, Ash vs Falkner, Ash vs Clair, Ash vs Brawly, Ash vs Norman, Ash vs Juan, Ash vs Rorark, Ash vs Maylene, Ash vs Wake, Ash vs Fatina. I won't list any Best Wishes gyms yet until I see them all a few times, but I did enjoy the first gym battle.
Back
Top Bottom