• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
nickdt
Local time
4:43 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Talonflame, Snivy and Oshawott don't have much (if any at all) promotion or merchandise, outside that first poster hence I didn't include them. The Kanto starters and Greninja did.
    Out of curiosity what makes AG your least favorite if you like Ash's Pokemon there?
    nickdt
    nickdt
    I just don't like the series. Brock is just kinda there and is not doing much. Max got less focus as well when May received more (Understandably so, but still).
    C
    Cybersai
    I see, although I wondered if you didn't like the main cast that saga. You didn't like most of the regular eps throughout the saga or May's arc? Compared to how repetitive Johto was I thought it was a vast improvement at the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom