Recent content by nickdt

1. nickdt

Legends Z-A Predictions For New Megas?

While the idea is nice, i don't think it will ever happen, since Mega Evolution means Pokemon are tapping into a power beyond their usual capabilities, which middle stages technically already do when they evolve further into their last stage.
  2. nickdt

What is your opinion on the Horizons anime so far?

I notice myself i tend to skip Liko's focus episodes, since she just isn't that interesting too me.
  3. nickdt

Ash's Hypothetical Galar Team

Honestly, i am a fool. Dracovish is my favorite gen 8 mon and i totally forgot Ash already has one. Just like others, i am going to give my reasonings for Ash owning them Inteleon > Fits Ash the best, since he usually gets a starter that is really timid or has a backstory. As such, Sobble line...
  4. nickdt

Ash's Hypothetical Galar Team

Well... assuming they wanted Ash to round out his roster with all types, he would probably get more than six Pikachu Sobble > Drizzle > Inteleon Grookey > Thwacky > Rillaboom Galar Farfetch'd > Sirfetch'd Impidimp > Morgrem > Grimmsnarl Mr Rime Copperajah > G-Max Dragapult
  5. nickdt

Bulbawiki site issues thread

This has to be an April fools thing... hahahahahaha. love it.
  6. nickdt

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Fuecoco might not even evolve though, due to it being way more popular (And as such way more marketable) than Skeledirge, this unlike Sprigatitto, who is not the most popular stage of its line (That is Meowscarada).
  7. nickdt

The thing i personally want to happen (But most likely is not going to happen), is to have completed sets of Mega Evolution if they continue to expand on it in future generations/games as well. For example with a set i mean all the starter Pokemon, the regional birds, regional bugs and then try...
  8. nickdt

Well yes... popularity certainly played a part in XY... in ORAS however, not so much anymore (Since if popularity played a part in ORAS, i doubt Camerupt, Sharpedo, Sableye, Altaria, Glalie and Audino would have gotten Mega's, especially since a popular mon like Milotic didn't get anything) and...
  9. nickdt

Mega Leavanny... yes please.
  10. nickdt

“Stupid” Pokémon names

I have a Bellibolt in Scarlet called The Blob
  11. nickdt

What Pokemon comes to mind for the Generation above?

Dreepy Gen 5
  12. nickdt

Drampa Gen 6
  13. nickdt

Arrokuda Gen 3
  14. nickdt

Chatot Gen 1
  15. nickdt

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Komala
Back
Top Bottom