• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
2:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• why? that is easy my pokemon has been with me since day 1 they brought me comfort they brought me victory against the odds, i always found them funny and always enjoyed battling with them ALWAYS i was really sad when i found that i could not transfer my old pokemon red pokemon to the GBA games
    hell my old team which is in retirment in the pokemon ranch has been with me for YEARS but i thought they needed a rest
    who said i was not playing with my favourites? that team has been with me for since i bought Diamond. i beat the game then transfer my team across for the challenges
    what did i say? you must remember that there is as many ways of playing pokemon as there is pokemon, you cant give up on pokemon just because of that that would be a bad reflection on pokemon and the team that you have built, remember i may be like gary but gary has a rival which is ash . . . .you. . . .prove me wrong train your team and beat me
    who are you distancing yourself from and really gary had the right idea but the wrong methods if a pokemon is going to evolve if they want to let them if not dont force them.

also if we ever do battle again can i ge one exeption to the rule 1 legendary because i really want my lucario if he is not in my team it feels hollow remember i am the shadow lucario and lucario trainer. i still dont feel he is legendary because the gym in sinnoh had a lucario based team
    . . . . your kidding, why have 1st based pokemon? if that is the case you can never beat me because EVERY pokemon i have on every games is fully evolved
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom