• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by nickstr

1. N

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

Here are a couple desktop wallpapers I have set on my two computers and this one on my desktop
  2. N

News AG (and now DP) airing on boomarang

Re: AG airing on boomarang now!!!! I guess this means I pretty much can remove Boomerang from my list of TV channels to watch. Its sad to hear that they have axed Kanto-Johto episodes and left them homeless. What they should do is air one episode from the first part of the TV show (Pokemon I...
  3. N

When did you stop watching the anime?

You and me both, and I can quite honestly say that if I tried to watch the show as it exists now it would be torture for me. I did watch Misty's returns in Hoenn and all the episodes focusing on her in Pokemon Chronicles though. I am more or less finished keeping up with the Pokemon TV show and...
  4. N

T.V or DVD?

Boomerang does not do any popups and their breaks just consist of a bumper or two and that is it so its a bit mixed. I still collect the DVDs though and found a way around Johto not being available in the US by importing from Australia. I hate Pokemon Black and White so the popup and break...
  5. N

Notice Final Closure Notice: Clubs Close effective Sunday, June 5th

I can't help but agree, we SHOULD have a choice in this matter to either go with existing clubs or use the social group system. Its a bit easier to see what social groups you are a member of now but pointless if they just lie dormant with no one using them.
  6. N

Misty Club

I find it amusing myself saying that those who hate Misty are bad and evil going by the second choice. But yes my choice went to confirm as well when I first posted in this very thread way back in November of 2007.
  7. N

PokéRap (KidsWB Version)

If so its most likely going to be the full version found on DVDs which are quite readily available in the case of NTSC region 1. From what I hear some of the other discs don't contain the Pokerap at all.
  8. N

Misty Club

So true, I can think of several who have done so but to name them would mean infractions it seems. May's side quest is something of a joke because its really nothing more than a glorified beauty pageant so I can't see how his actions are justified in this. There are just so many moments that I...
  9. N

Rules New Forum Rules (updated May 19 2011)

Re: New Forum Rules (as of Feb 16, 2011) Its called the REAL WORLD, you should come here sometime.
  10. N

Re: New Forum Rules (as of Feb 16, 2011) Perhaps but just on shows for mature audiences, ANYONE can view this forum regardless of their age along with registering for this forum too. When I registered back in November of 2007 I did not have to give my birthdate in order for the process to...
  11. N

Re: New Forum Rules (as of Feb 16, 2011) Not so, do you see women running around with their breasts flopping all over and nothing but a piece of colored tape covering their nipples? Plus it still counts as indecent exposure to the police and other law enforcement even if "their nipples are not...
  12. N

Re: New Forum Rules (as of Feb 16, 2011) Allowing avatars of breasts even with nipples blacked out or blocked seems a bit questionable to me. Think about it, this forum has members under the age of 18 and I am quite sure their parents would not want them seeing stuff like that and would ground...
  13. N

Misty Club

The key word there was THINK, read posts carefully before you comment about them. I was not trying to pass my opinion off as a fact!
  14. N

Misty Club

Not to mention Misty's appeal transcends genders as well. Her appeal is equally male and female which is extraordinarily rare and I don't think May and Dawn even come close on that aspect. Some might say this is a bad thing but the way I see it this situation is a great measure of popularity...
  15. N

Splitting the Anime Section into Two Parts

I am all for this idea on the grounds that for once myself and the others who want to discuss the past would FINALLY be able to do so in peace without rude and arrogant people barging in and making off topic remarks or trying to derail the discussion into a flame war. The example of discussing...
Back
Top Bottom