• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

Recent content by nickstr

1. N

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

Here are a couple desktop wallpapers I have set on my two computers and this one on my desktop
  2. N

NEWS: AG (and now DP) airing on boomarang

Re: AG airing on boomarang now!!!! I guess this means I pretty much can remove Boomerang from my list of TV channels to watch. Its sad to hear that they have axed Kanto-Johto episodes and left them homeless. What they should do is air one episode from the first part of the TV show (Pokemon I...
  3. N

When did you stop watching the anime?

You and me both, and I can quite honestly say that if I tried to watch the show as it exists now it would be torture for me. I did watch Misty's returns in Hoenn and all the episodes focusing on her in Pokemon Chronicles though. I am more or less finished keeping up with the Pokemon TV show and...
  4. N

T.V or DVD?

Boomerang does not do any popups and their breaks just consist of a bumper or two and that is it so its a bit mixed. I still collect the DVDs though and found a way around Johto not being available in the US by importing from Australia. I hate Pokemon Black and White so the popup and break...
  5. N

PokéRap (KidsWB Version)

If so its most likely going to be the full version found on DVDs which are quite readily available in the case of NTSC region 1. From what I hear some of the other discs don't contain the Pokerap at all.
  6. N

RULES: New Forum Rules (updated May 19 2011)

Re: New Forum Rules (as of Feb 16, 2011) Its called the REAL WORLD, you should come here sometime.
  7. N

Re: New Forum Rules (as of Feb 16, 2011) Perhaps but just on shows for mature audiences, ANYONE can view this forum regardless of their age along with registering for this forum too. When I registered back in November of 2007 I did not have to give my birthdate in order for the process to...
  8. N

Re: New Forum Rules (as of Feb 16, 2011) Not so, do you see women running around with their breasts flopping all over and nothing but a piece of colored tape covering their nipples? Plus it still counts as indecent exposure to the police and other law enforcement even if "their nipples are not...
  9. N

Re: New Forum Rules (as of Feb 16, 2011) Allowing avatars of breasts even with nipples blacked out or blocked seems a bit questionable to me. Think about it, this forum has members under the age of 18 and I am quite sure their parents would not want them seeing stuff like that and would ground...
  10. N

Splitting the Anime Section into Two Parts

I am all for this idea on the grounds that for once myself and the others who want to discuss the past would FINALLY be able to do so in peace without rude and arrogant people barging in and making off topic remarks or trying to derail the discussion into a flame war. The example of discussing...
  11. N

Who should come back or who should leave?

Back: Misty, Tracey, Brock leave: Iris NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN: May, Dawn, Max
  12. N

Who should come back or who should leave?

I did that and it worked out horribly for me in the end :bawl:
  13. N

4Kids Entertainment files for bankruptcy: Former dubber goes bankrupt

I am a bit sad to see this but its not the end in the least. Chapter 11 bankruptcy means RESTRUCTURING not liquidation of assets. As I recall a number of American automakers filed for chapter 11 and because of the restructuring became profitable again.
  14. N

World's first Pokémon Blu-Ray releases announced: Australia to get Arceus and Zoroark

Re: World's first Pokémon Blu-Ray releases announced: Australia to get Arceus and Zor I never heard of them either but I really hope that Pokemon 4Ever will be next and that WB will finally get into Blu-Ray more and release Pokemon The Movie 2000 and Pokemon 3 The Movie on said format.
  15. N

World's first Pokémon Blu-Ray releases announced: Australia to get Arceus and Zoroark

Re: World's first Pokémon Blu-Ray releases announced: Australia to get Arceus and Zor NO WAY!, Pokemon Heroes is actually number three on the list of Pokemon movies I like but meh about Destiny Deoxys.