Recent content by NicoDiapo-chan

1. N

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Kuroko no Basket 3, Hamatora, Tokyo Ghoul Root A
  2. N

Dento/Cilan as a companion

I like Cilan's all action. It was funny and entertaining. I think he needs more developments
  3. N

Throw off a cliff/Marry/Make out with, Pokémon Anime Edition!

Throw off a cliff: Lara Marry: Trip Stella Make out with: Ghost of Maiden's peak Bianca, Burgundy, Georgia
  4. N

If you were to be a COTD in the anime

Ordinary trainer with crazy nature who ships Trip and Virgil, Cilan and Ash and other yaoi ships, and insane fangirling Iris, Cilan, Trip, and BW/2 Anime/game rivals, Cheren, Yancy, Curtis, Paul, Barry, N, and Subway Masters.
  5. N

Favorite Best Wishes Rivals and Why?

Favorite Best Wishes Rivals, anyone? So, Pokemon Best Wishes has 7 rivals : Trip, Bianca, Burgundy, Stephan, Georgia, Cameron , and Virgil, plus additional rivals Luke and Montgomery. So, which one do you like and huway? why?
  6. N

You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/why?

Re: You're stranded on an island- Which three characters would you pick to be with/wh Trip - Observant, intelligent, and problem solver Clemont - Could make some things that we couldn't found Iris - Wild but she is cute too talk with
  7. N

What would be your ideal group? (Does NOT have to include Ash.)

Units Group Group A : Hugh, Cilan, Burgundy Group B : Trip, Iris, Luke Group C : Virgil, Montgomery, Cameron Group D : Bianca, Stephan, Georgia Group E : Cheren, Ingo, Emmet, N
  8. N

Make Up a Mirror verse character

Mirror Trip is loving, loves all people, and less intelligent Mirror Virgil is sickly, evil, dark Mirror Bianca is very neat freak and competitive Mirror Burgundy is tomboy and kuudere Mirror Georgia is feminine looking and become Iris's best friend forever Mirror Cameron is extremely...
  9. N

XY: Your own ideas for episodes

Intelligence Showdown between Clemont and Trip~
  10. N

Anime Is there any anime that you dislike?

Sword Art Online. Stories are too bored for me
  11. N

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

TK from Ling Toshite Shigure - Unravel (Tokyo Ghoul OP) OLDCODEX - Dried Up Youthful Fame (Free! Eternal summer OP) All Akuma no Riddle's ending song Jin feat Maria from Garnidelia - Daze
  12. N

1000th Episode FINAL Episode?

I wonder if 1000th episode will be reunion all Pokemon Anime characters -w-
  13. N

Was Trip/Shooti A Good Rival?

Trip is good rival. His passion for photography was awesome. I admire him since his first appearance, his improvement of strategy, his intelligence, and his drastically changing nature in Unova League.
Back
Top Bottom