Nicolas721
Local time
8:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a frequent blogger (and since this is my first time), should my posts be replies to the original or new threads entirely? When I post to the Written Word, everything has to be contained, but I wasn't sure here. Thanks for the Like and the help.
    Nicolas721
    Nicolas721
    I don't think there's a problem with posting multiple blogs in a row, I've seen many users do the same. That way you'll reach more people! :D
    "Please keep Alolan Golem out of the anime, or preferably out of everything"
    I hate to break it to you, but Alolan Golem doesn't evolve from Porygon. =P

*weeps internally*
    Nicolas721
    Nicolas721
    I'll just close my eyes when it eventually appears and I'll try to think in happy things.
    Do you know whats the most popolur pokemon staters when they were all realsed from each generation from 20yrs. Squritle was most popular of first gen which is the reason ash was post to have that stater but gary got it. He usualy catcht he popular stater first
    Nicolas721
    Nicolas721
    ChHarizard (undeniable), Typhlosion, Blaziken, Infernape, Serperior, Greninja, Decidueye.
    Also I was little disappointed I though the evil Malmar from XY was with Xerinc the evil scientists from Team flare but it wasn't the same one ;( will it return or not
    Nicolas721
    Nicolas721
    I agree, it will stay as another plothole of the anime. I doubt it will return.
    Also Ash Pikachu like always get weaken every region he goes and I wonder will James catch the Bear Pokémon will be great powerhouse so far its saving them
    Nicolas721
    Nicolas721
    The Bewear gag is supposed to be unexpected so it will stay like that for a while.
    Also why does the new studio change the animation looks awful in my opion Xy animation was the best
    Nicolas721
    Nicolas721
    They wanted characters to be more expressive, but in my opinion that wasn't that bad of a problem to justify the change. XY still wins.
    But Ash most catch the most popular staters first on his journey is that correct he wanted Squirtle because it was fan fav
    Rock puppy possible from the Professor Crabrawler gamefreak owner said he loves crabs, Litten yes and unkown if get Reginoal bird because Owl came from a flock of them
    What Pokémon do u think Ash will catch in Alolha? He got rowlett because it was the most popular stater from fans like always gets the most popular stater first I belive
    Nicolas721
    Nicolas721
    The first episodes of the SM anime were already in production when the starters were unvelied, so I think it was mostly a coincidence.
    I don't think he will catch Pikipek, as it already debuted and its evolutions seem atoo angry for kids to like.
    Rockruff and Grubbin are possibilities, we will know when the school arc ends.
    Crabrawler fits Ash's personality,, and maybe Passimian.
    Do you think Ash Greninja will ever return to Ash? I wish Pidgeot and primeape will return as well
    Nicolas721
    Nicolas721
    I think we'll have to wait to April 2017 (the 20th anniversary) to see how much continuity the SM series brings, but in terms of released Pokemon coming back for the league I would keep my hopes low. Greninja could come back for a legendary crisis like Charizard.
    Do you watch the tv anime and are you great expert on the anime
    Nicolas721
    Nicolas721
    1.Greninja
    2.Hawlucha
    3.Talonflame
    (big gap)
    4.Goodra
    5.Noivern
    Silverio
    Silverio
    really

I thought
    Greninga true powerhouse and awsome stamina
    Goodra has high endurance and true power
    Talonflame since most gym battles
    Hawlucha better fighter then noivern
    NoirVern has grown a lot stronger and faster but still proven to be inexperience battler but gets little better
    csrdevil
    csrdevil
    Nicolas721 is being modest, he knows a lot about Pokemon. He is an expert!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom