N
Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol that usertitle, you know Nikki with a spirit like yours there's no way you'd die anyways. Silly. :p
    Oh does that mean you're on skype?

I'm good, I went through a long vacation on august, I went to different countries in europe and all so I got to see a lot of new things, and now I'm back to school and just finished tests xD they were kind of troublesome but I think I survived. I'm glad to hear that you've recovered though since I was wondering when you'll be coming back.
    I'm fine, finally typing words to make these TVerse stories :L

First off, my TVerse vs Flaze's Advanceverse :p
    Hey guys If I haven't been responding to your messages I'm really sorry, right now I'm battling a serious medical condition and it's been crippling me. I hope I can return to Bulba soon. But for now I'm going to be on hiatus until things get better, I love you guys and hope you understand!
    Oh wow, are you okay :(

THanks xD I was shocked to win actually, and congrats to you too.
    Yeah getting near flawless pokemon is rare if you don't RNG manipulate, which I don't because I never learned how. The dream world is not fun but it's how I can get the natures for the dream world abilities I want. That would be great. are you going to participate in the final WiFi battle held by the Global link? That's alright I understand, I hope it's nothing too serious.
    Damn it was hard with only one attack move but I did it. Oh and she's not only EV trained she was IV breed sort of... she was a happy accident I was trying to breed an Timid Eevee with the dream world ability to turn into an Espeon and in one of the eggs out popped Luna. Here's her IV's btw 31 / 10 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Aw really why? I won 20 lost 6. One of the battle ended up similar to one of ours. I had to stall him out fortunately for both of us the battles are timed so it only lasted 30 min. but I won in the end because Luna had more hp. :p
    Ok sure. :) When do you want to battle? I have a few more pokemon I want to try out my self.
    Good night and sleep well. I would love to talk with you and battle you again. :)
    My sincerest apologies my dear for having put you through all that. I beg your forgiveness but I had to win some how :) . I hope I don't go up against you in the wifi competition. You are a very worthy opponent and I like to win. XD. I promise I will get better the next time we fight so that way we don't have a repeat of this pitiful grab for a win.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom