Recent content by Nicoloki

1. Nicoloki

Reason behind your username

It's a combination of my name and my favorite character's. Nicole + Loki = Nicoloki. And what I love about it is, if you spell it backwards (Ikolocin), you can still pronounce Loki (well, more of Loci, but still..) in it! I don't know why that amuses me so much but... yeah.
  2. Nicoloki

Write it down or keep it in your head?

I always have to write the plot down because I always get paranoid when I don't. I jot it all down in a notebook, all of it, everything that comes to mind. I'd think about it for, I think, five minutes, then I write and write and write. I even had a whole notebook dedicated to one story alone...
  3. Nicoloki

Erm, hi

I haven't left! I've been trying to post stuff but unfortunately I can't and I don't know why.
  4. Nicoloki

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Looking for Alaska by John Green ;)
  5. Nicoloki

Do you have a catchphrase?

"Potato". Because it's random and weird and it makes people laugh all the time. Besides, you can say it anytime. I usually say this when I didn't understand what someone said, or when someone's really really serious. Or when someone asked a question, or stated something really complex. I guess...
  6. Nicoloki

Facts about you...

Facts about me: - I can never lie, not on purpose. It's why people should not trust me with their secrets. I'm bound to blurt it all out any moment. (Ironic, since I'm a huge fan of the God of Lies) - I can be easily obsessed with stuff. Be it movies, songs, band, books, authors, fanfiction...
  7. Nicoloki

Why people say stop looking for love and let find you?

It's like looking for that special leaf in a garden full of trees. You can't let time or age or logic decide on who you like, but that depends on you, really, but my opinion of love is this: If you keep looking for that someone with characteristics like 'knows how to cook', 'is beautiful and...
  8. Nicoloki

Erm, hi

Hello everyone. I feel awkward. I am awkward. I came here because of a friend who absolutely is obsessed with this website so I thought, 'hey why not check this out?' Also, I want to make friends. :ksmile: I'm an aspiring writer. I love to write and read fictional books and obsess over fictional...
Back
Top Bottom