N
Local time
9:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh wow! Hello! It's been way too long. XD I've wondered where you were.

I've been well. How about you?
    Even though i have some issues with Zexal, i still enjoyed it.

I can understand that, there are some things i like due to nostalgia (like Sonic Adventure 1) but i can still see its flaws and understand why some people don't like it.

I think i hold off Arc-V long enough, think i'll start seeing it tomorrow.
    One of my issues is overusage of the Shining Draw, it got old really fast and it felt cheap. While Yugi, Jaden and Yusei had a similar thing where they would draw the card they needed because they believe in the heart of the cards, it felt more organic (i can't seem to find the right word). With Shining Draw it was "We are losing, let's fuse and draw the card we need".

I watched GX in Japanese and it's far better than the English dub, in voice acting and specially the soundtrack. I even watched all the movies, i only liked Bonds Beyond Time, Piramid of Light is kind of boring.

Now that i watched all and comparing the original series, GX, 5DS and Zexal, 5DS is easily my favourite story wise.
    Is it cause she likes you, or? Nah I'm of no use, haha. Science was more my style, mainly Chemistry. I'm sure it'll continue. Don't stress about it though.
    Ahh, right. Geometry is awful. I almost failed that in school. Just managed to pull out a C barely. Good quiz grade is still good. Congrats!
    Its your first high school year right?

Thank you. Hope your holidays are better.
    I recommend getting Reshi a Mega-Tin it has Rainbow Kuriboh, Numbers 101, 107, c96 and c39: Utopia Ray Victory.

How cool!
    Hey! How the heck you been?

I'm doing alright, just working a bunch getting ready for the holiday, and new year.
    The TV was bought at my job during the black friday sale using some of my own money and christmas money my family gave me. I also got Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon from a booster pack.

Sounds like you need a lot of luck. May Number 7 guide you to success.
    I'm great. I bought an hdtv on thanksgiving. Also I ended up getting 5 Niji Kuribo from the Mega Tins.
    How have you been.
    Nice! It took you a while :( I know that feeling, I have summer school as well this year. Next year I will be totally free, it will be cool like the last one! Other than that, I finished exams which went well and had a little vacation.

True, it is very nice. You have a passion for this, right?

Too bad it got removed in the meantime :(

Sounds neat, indeed! Well, Pride parades are nice to attend anyways.
    Finally finished ZeXal and it's nowhere as bad as some people make out it to be, Yuma (while being annoying sometimes) was more interesting to follow through the series than Yugi, Jaden and Yusei, Yuma went from a noob duelist to a pro duelist while Yugi, Jaden and Yusei were already goo at dueling. Now ill continue GX.
    Still, a vacation abroad is a cool thing! I've been there, it's a really great place.

I know :) I see, I guess there are lots of versions for each song, and as a hardcore fan you have listened to them all :)

On another note, we can now thank/like VMs!
    Ahhh you know nuthin of hair.

Or having other old man make puppets of him.

Restrain yourself of what?
    :( Har? London, for the entire summer? Sounds good, but why?

*listens repeatedly*
    Y u did dis 2 mi? Can't stahp lissining
    Failed one? :( Which one, the map thing? *holds phone* I have 14 subjects, pretty much everything you could be taught in a Greek school. Of course you are, although it's a bit too far for you to attend :( I know, thanks and same.

:[] something tells me your first job will be an "interesting" experience.

Woah, you are this crazed with it :) I don't remember lots of them tbh, because I was too young when I watched it. Indeed, Feed me is Taise me (Ταϊσέ με) in Greek. LOL, I gotta re-listen to that one soon! xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom