N
Local time
3:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's Joshua Cunningham from Traum Team (A medical simulation game). He's one of the patients that you diagnose/operate on, and he's one of the playable character's son (there are 6 playable characters, btw)

This is Joshua
    And this is his daddy, Gabe (one of the 6 PCs)
    Exactly: exactly.

Ash's voice was not that good in the first few eps of Kanto. At least up until EP017. I noticed Orange Islands is when his voice started sounding better. Then in Johto, Taylor improved dramatically-- that's actually my favorite voice Ash has had in the dub myself. :D

His Hoenn voice is a bit deeper than his Johto one, yet really much smoother than his...Kanto voice. You'd like that one too.
    Oh no, not at all. Glad to be back. :)

Thanks for offering your opinions in the blog. It's nice to get differing opinions on the matter to see how everyone feels.

I admit, I do have nostalgia for the older seasons and the 4Kids voices, but truthfully that's not why I feel they are better. But to each their own, right? :)

I think it's great you prefer the TPCi dub and the current voices, as well as the newer seasons. After reading your comments in my blog post, I really feel if I'd started from Season 9, things might've been different. Sadly, I started from Season 1, so I really just can't judge things objectively when it comes to Pokémon.
    Wow, I don't even personally like Palletshipping, but that was seriously well written. O_O

Personally, I always felt Ash x Misty was the most likely pairing of anyone with Ash (Pokeshipping). Sounds stereotypical, I know, but I always felt they had awesome chemistry with each other. The other one was Jessie x James, but the Electric Tale of Pikachu Manga kinda supports that claim. rofl.
    No that wasn't Cheren XDD It's Jiki from an anime called Karneval.
    Jiki - Karneval Wiki
    he looks sweet and yummy lol
    Agreed. What a way to mess with all of us with TRio. I thought they'd go out on a good note. Even if I personally didn't like serious TRio as much as the funny TRio, they were finally in contact with Giovanni and had finally realized their dream of being favored by the boss. It finally felt like their tale would end, and on a solid note too. They'd finally realized their dream at long last, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. *sighs*

It's a shame for me, too. To me the dub overall hasn't been this good in a very long time, but on the other end, the writers are definitely at their worst their saga. The feeling of desperation to get ratings I'm getting from them is really saddening. It's a shame because the Unova Saga started out so great, but it just started falling apart later on. Episode N was great and it really seemed like it redeemed BW, but Da! is another story so far. *sighs*

As for the voice casting, I think so too. It's an improvement in that N and Colress both got great voices, Cheren was tolerable but better in the trailer, while Ghetsis was ok, but too high pitched, and Angie was just...meh.
    Cheren: Average. Also thought he sounded better in the BW2 trailer.
    Colress: Excellent in the episode. I actually liked his voice more in the episode than the trailer myself.
    Ghetsis: Average. A bit annoying.
    Angie: Agreed.
    Not really. college has been in my way. i saw the cartoon and read some of the manga for guardian signs.
    Yeah, I hope they're up to the task, but the way they cast N certainly bodes well for them. :)
    Hey, it's not just you. We're all biased here, including myself, so no problem.
    I thought it was excellent. I was expecting TPCi not to try at all, but they did an excellent job with N. I have to say, this is one of the best VA castings they've done in a very long time. I'm very happy with their choice for N: Nicholas DiMichele was very well cast. I only hope they keep this up. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom