N
Local time
5:30 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, Tom Wayland was one of the better voice actors in the trailer. I think he can pull of N decently.
    Colress was great, but that's Sean Schemmel, so you can expect him to do his best. Except as Mad Dog in YGO GX. :)
    Cheren was Jason Griffith, and I think he was decent. He sounded a bit forced, but his voice still fits Cheren.
    Rosa was Lisa Ortiz, so I'm not surprised that was excellent. lol. That was the best voice in the trailer.
    I hope they keep those voices too, but like you said, we shouldn't get our hopes up. XD.
    Yeah, this guy was nice enough to make me one a few years back. ^^
    And that's debatable, but thank you. xD
    Thanks! I appreciate it! rofl. :)
    Yeah, this is one of those episodes where I'm just really shocked and this is one of the worst I've seen from TPCi in a very long time.
    Will do. That'll help a lot.
    I bet they will, going for Tom Wayland who played him in the trailer as I'm expecting, but who knows? Maybe they'll pull it off after all and do a brilliant casting. I agree-- many of the casting choices have been poor lately.
    yeah that was a sad part of his origin story. I thought his death was pretty bad too, getting carved up by mr sinister :(

Well uh if you ever do find out how to link them, tell me dude, I'll def appreciate it and what's gonna be your new username?

Glad you recognize maggot is cool!
    Thanks XDD They're all awesome - it's just that I favor Steel-types more XDD (I LOVE STEEL-TYPES!! I LOVE FOSSILS!! I LOVE DEFENSE!! I LOVE - no wait, that's someone else's line XDD)
    I'm not sure really but if you wanted to find it there are only a handful of episodes with prehistoric Pokemon so it probably wouldn't be too hard.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom