• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooh, that is late. xD Oh, well I have them reserved so no worries. xD Gives me time to get my Pikachu as well. xD
    Ah. You vanished. D: I'm guessing something happened. X_X I've got to hit my bed. I'll see if I can catch you after all my chores tomorrow around 8 am ish. So in about...like....10 hours or so. X_X
    I would have to clone them first. If you want, let's trade the Charmanders first and then give me a few min to clone and then I'll be back.
    How does that sound?

Also, I have no idea what just happened. o.o It just gave me the light blue screen of death and said the connection with the other player was lost (or something to that effect).
    I'll meet you inside.

Not right now, if it's ok. o_O I accidentally traded my last Pikachu out so I need to repoketransfer, which requires another DS, which I won't have until Saturday.

Btw, I had a question about the Pokes you were offering. Are they event? o_O I've just never heard of Obliva Pokes. xD Like, I know they're from the Ranger games but that's about it...xD
    yes it is alamos, (still lvl 50 has a little exp) and if you are interested in taking an extra pokemon with the darkrai, I have as well: tru arcues, shiny legit chained bronzor, and an english lake of rage gyarados (naughty nature) and the spring2010 pichu :)
    Sure. Shoot me a vm whenever you're ready. I have to sleep soon though. Early morning tomorrow. Gotta wake up at 5 am. xD
    hi dude, really sorry, didn't read ur post properly, (lack of sleep and college work) aside from the jirachi, what others would u be interested in? (all are in gen 4)
    When do you want to trade for my celebi? Thank you in advance. Mew's been my favorite pokemon since the first movie (I've been with pokemon for a long time).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom