Recent content by NinjutsuSen

1. NinjutsuSen

Are Scarlet and Violet the worst Pokemon games?

ShSw was a blueprint of a Pokemon game. The games focused on the gym quest, reintroducing them after they were absent in gen 7 and nothing else like they thought "People want gyms so we make them return in Galar in the most praised way and forget about anything else". The region was small, the...
  2. NinjutsuSen

Scarlet & Violet First Impressions and General Reviews Thread

Without a doubt the best games in the 3D era, no contest. Region was amazing, especially if you compare it to the shallow Legends worlds. There are heights, there are trainer and items, of course the new Pokemon, caves etc. where exploring every single corner of the region is rewarding you...
  3. NinjutsuSen

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

BW and XY though started earlier than SM and Journeys in late September/Early October. The last two series started by the time the games released and revealed them one and a half month before that so there was consistency in the last gens. We're more than halfway through October so not having...
  4. NinjutsuSen

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

I really really like Ed Sheeran's song and the work they put into the video. Music is a matter of taste and for me his works are above all these other mediorcre pop artists stuff. Actually Khu said that the song will be played in the final chapter of the game. Ending? Epilogue?
  5. NinjutsuSen

Well there's a league building and remember that there are multiple trainer with the champion rank. So there could be a possibility that after you get the champion rank there's a build in Battle Tower where you fight champion trainer one after another. Maybe they could do something like win...
  6. NinjutsuSen

So I asume Mario is now rated T rated because muh death.
  7. NinjutsuSen

I asume Ciclizar is the usual present form like all the previous existing Pokemon and Koraidon and Miraidon are the paradox forms of Ciclizar.
  8. NinjutsuSen

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

I think neither of those three stories are related to the main plot and rather are subplots/side stories on their own. Instead I think it will probably be a checklist to unlock the next part of the story. Lets say you have to beaten one gym leader + 1 mission of story 2 + 1 mission of story 3...
  9. NinjutsuSen

Bet Primeape has to use 5x Outrage in one battle to evolve. You've heard it first here.
  10. NinjutsuSen

Sprigatito final evo leak. Looks very real to me
  11. NinjutsuSen

Actually have an idea about how the game is setting up the gym leaders. Remember that you have 3 quests to complete before finishing the game? First quest is the school quest with the exams, tests etc. but mixed with the GL in a unique way that maybe they're the professors for each subject...
  12. NinjutsuSen

GL having 8 teams for any badge count is the best solution for that but for the trainers outside the towns I doubt them to make 8 different teams for hundred of trainers. In that case I guess they program it that way whenever you're getting another badge, the levels increase for lets say 5...
  13. NinjutsuSen

This is called scaling. Not algorithmic but static.
Back
Top Bottom