Recent content by Nintendomasterof1995

1. N

How bad was the Johto team really?

Uhhhhh...... If you have emerald version, please ask me how to get certain items. Thanks Nintendo
  2. N

Whoops, Sorry my cat stepped on a handful of keys there, sorry.
  3. N

are you here
  4. N

Chimchar is weaker than Magikarp and Feebas, Chimchar learns leer at level 32, for what in the world, you could have a Level 7 feebas with Hyper Beam easily beat a lifeless Level 14 Infernape with Flamethrower:). Think again you old kid! LOL, on one of my assignments for college I was...
  5. N

Heracross is stronger than Chimchar, what in the world are you talking about! Chimchar is an old Fighter Monkey, Heracross doesn't come in swarms where you have to have it. Get a Heracross, not an old Chimchar, Worth a Heracross over a Chimchar..... Nintendo
  6. N

Hello, I am a Dewgong fanatic. Here is my point on the team Cyndaquil: You are pretty Strong, there are better however. Bayleef: You aren't the best on the team either. Pull of some sharp Grass attacks. Totodile: Less dancing, you are great but you are not normal. Noctowl: When we...
  7. N

Toys R' Us' Mew Giveaway Details Announced

Why are your Poke Balls black and mine is Green? Jakey
  8. N

Hi People, What Pokemon do you have in your games Jake
  9. N

Pokemon Yellow Catching Mew (The Mew Glitch) Hi People, If you are looking for a Mew in Red, Yellow, Blue, or Green (Import), please listen up. First make sure you are in Lavender Town, Make Sure you have a Pokemon with Fly, make sure you have a level 7 pokemon that is decent that can get...
Back
Top Bottom