• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
NintenZero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish the soundtrack was a little smoother so I could hear the beat, so I could combo >.>

Ohh, so some professional are working on it? I wouldn't want to want 13 years ether...
    Ya exactly.

Isn't a fan game?

If I keep flipping on and off it's because I'm Playing Mother 3 and it works better with no other tabs open.
    Yep, I just get annoying, but the funny type XP

None of my friends really know about Mother ;~; Then I try to tell them about it but but they don't seem to pay attention ;__;
    XD If I really know I'm gonna get a game then I don't watch a play through of it.

I don't really troll, I just bother people. XD

when ever I see your username all I think of is Ninten :/
    Now if I could momentarily erase my memory so I could enjoy the game to it's fullest.

XD
    YEAAA!!!

My dad stopped by and said I could download Mother 3 WOOOOOOOO!!!!

:lol: Sometimes I just like to screw with people. XD
    Yes it is T.T Or I can just act like I know what I'm doing and have fun! :D

Obvious I'm psychic!

Naw, just kidding, I read your Biography on your page!
    Downfall is it's in Japanese, unless it was translated for me I don't know ;_;, But I got it for $20 at a convention! I would have downloaded them by now, but our desktop can't hold games very well, and my dad just got a laptop I might be able to use!

You have a DA!? Sweet! I have one too but I'm not the best drawer.
    Yes! :thumbup:

No, But I own a copy of Mother 2, I just don't have an SNES, and I'm goigng o ask my dad of he'll let me download Mother 3. They're just so rare ;~;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…