Recent content by NismoZ58

1. N

Anime Do you remember the first anime you watched?

The first and only anime I've watched was Initial D, which I started watching about a month ago on Netflix.
  2. N

What desktop background are you currently using? Vol. 2.0

That is actually a screenshot of my desktop, as you can see by the Rainmeter. Yeah, I keep it super-clean, unlike my RL desktop <_<
  3. N

What Was the Last Thing You Searched On the Internet?

Re: What Was the Last Thing You Seached On the Internet? "win gif starcraft" I should really start bookmarking my reaction gifs...
  4. N

Explain your Signature!

I put this here back when I was more of a hipster, and I would still say that my musical tastes are pretty damn obscure. I was at 99.8% one time.
  5. N

Furthest you've been from home.

Either England or California; they're about equal distance from my home in New York.
  6. N

The Game Of Survival

(OOC: tempted to kill Jonathan soon, I've found myself not using him much) April took one of the voice diaries as well, and walked off into an empty room. click "It's the first evening on this god damned island. I woke up along with several people that I didn't - and still don't - know, and...
  7. N

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

A sideways four-color (five-color if you include transparency) smiley face.
  8. N

The Game Of Survival

April decided to join in the argument. "You know, so long as it doesn't attack us, I don't give a crap as to what it was."
  9. N

Welcome to the upgraded Bulbagarden Forums!

I really hope that there are no memory leaks or anything on the live feed. With all the tabs I always have open, Chrome is using 300megs at any given time. I don't want that to be increased just by having the front page of BMGf up.
  10. N

The Game Of Survival

"And the radiation meter?" April said from the other side of the room. She knew she wasn't in the conversation, but she was the type of person to interfere anyways.
  11. N

The Game Of Survival

Jonathan came to a sudden realization. "Damn, the box! It's still outside."
  12. N

The Game Of Survival

"Try and survive, possibly?" April was sarcastic as ever while saying that. "Anyways. Looks like there have been people here before."
  13. N

The Game Of Survival

April also ran to the house. Jonathan was still in the doorway. He decided that he would make sure nobody gets missed. "C'mon, get in! It's the only place we can get away from them!"
  14. N

The Game Of Survival

April started slowly backing away. Upon noticing that the others weren't following him, Jonathan came out of the building, only to stop in his tracks at what he saw. Without thinking, he decided the best thing to do was shoot him. He moved over to get a clear shot, lined it up, and pulled the...
  15. N

The Game Of Survival

April seemed nervous. "You know, I don't usually think like this, but I think that getting the fuck away from this is a good idea at this point."
Back
Top Bottom