Nitro
Local time
12:14 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's not so much authority as just overturning something. We all have differing opinions, so if you have a problem you need to talk about it. Not do what you did.
    Mod > Official.
    If you have a problem, you talk to me. You can't over turn me as you are not a mod. I will let it go this time, but don't let it happen again without talking to me.
    Regarding the gifts:

I am stuck on mobile that does not allow c/p to be done. I am not sure when I could use a desktop/laptop so there...
    The DPRG Board is password locked because it holds things that only mods from the DRPG like me are allowed to see. My URPG stats are in General Board and it's not locked.

My stats
    lol it happens. Though at the last part why do you need his gym lineup? I'm the leader here, unless you mean the rest of his team he used so far.
    Might I ask about the Opelucid battle between myself and Saesee Tiin(or however you spell his name)? Did he not send in a move you have you just been lazy?
    No. Rolling 1-52 is a 52% chance, so all of that should be included. However, that's still .5% short of the proper accuracy. Therefore rolling a 53 has to be split into that .5% chance. If you think about it, the way you're suggesting it gives a lower probability to a 52.5% chance than a 52% chance.
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f404/voltaire-magneton-vs-crimson-penguin-version-2v2-146040/#post4602072

Unless I did my math wrong, the accuracy of Acc-1 Thunder is 52.5%. You rolled a 53, so you need to reroll to see if it falls in the .5 range (either 2 sided with 1=hit or 100 sided with 1-50=hit or some equivalent roll). So often do refs seem to make this mistake with accuracies that aren't an exact percent. 1-52 = 52% chance, so that's .5% short of being a fair roll. To account for that, the next number, 53, needs to be partitioned into that .5%.
    x^3 = 21?
    Huh.
    - - - - - - - - -

I should introduce you to a calculator.
    Ties don't exist in URPG anymore.

From Reffing Encyclopeda:

Unclear Battle Results

In some situations, the winner of a battle my be unclear. For example, if a Pokemon finishes off the opponent's last Pokemon with an attack with Life Orb, and the Life Orb recoil causes the user to faint as well. Or if a Pokemon uses Explosion and both player's final Pokemon are knocked out. Here is a list of these scenarios and who wins in each of them, taken from Pokemon VGC's Tournament Guidelines.
    "If the player’s final Pokémon used Selfdestruct, Explosion, Destiny Bond, Final Gambit, [or Perish Song,] and both players’ final Pokémon are knocked out as a result, that player loses that game
    If a player’s final Pokémon used Double‐Edge, Volt Tackle, Flare Blitz, Take Down, Submission, Brave Bird, Wood Hammer, Head Smash, Struggle, or Wild Volt, or was holding Life Orb, and both players’ final Pokémon are knocked out as a result, that player wins that game
    If both players’ final Pokémon is knocked out by a weather condition, such as Hail or Sandstorm, the player whose Pokémon is knocked out last wins the game
    If a Pokémon’s ability or held item, such as Rough Skin, Aftermath, Liquid Ooze, Iron Barbs, and Rocky Helmet, results in each player’s final Pokémon being knocked out, the player with the ability or held item will win the game"

EmmySCx should have won.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom