• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by NMLewis

1. NMLewis

Challenge 'Mr. Squiggle'

Next:
  2. NMLewis

Rainbow Cloud's Chaotic Blog Thread - Leaf Green LP, Pokémon Battle Revolution and Other Stuff

2 non-Ground type-using trainers in a row, geez. Earthquake wars! :D Blue still has a Growlithe at this point? Well. I guess it only learns moves as Growlithe... still though.
  3. NMLewis

Birthday Race

January - 0 February - 4 March - 0 April - 0 May - 10 June - 4 July - 0 August - 0 September - 0 October - 0 November - 0 December - 1
  4. NMLewis

Ongoing NMLewis' Gen III Journeys: The Discussion Thread

Thank you to everyone who watched. :)
  5. NMLewis

Just had to lose to that NPC!
  6. NMLewis

Rainbow Cloud's Chaotic Blog Thread - Leaf Green LP, Pokémon Battle Revolution and Other Stuff

I agree, how are you betraying them?? Makes no sense. When you were concerned it was gonna be all Rattata... it was valid, IMO. I wouldn't put it past them. I really only ever cared about getting that guy out of the way of Saffron Gym. Classic Gen 1 storyline... not a lot is explained...
  7. NMLewis

Finally, the Battle Arena. Where battles aren't allowed to drag out.
  8. NMLewis

A shorter-than-usual episode. Makes a change!
  9. NMLewis

He couldn't wait to tell someone he was secretly working for Team Rocket. Your memory for Silph Co. navigation is definitely stronger than mine. "...... Who are you?" is a great battle closer. Juggler - "A kid shouldn't be here." "I could say the same of you." Very unclear on Jugglers'...
  10. NMLewis

Moving on to the Battle Dome.
  11. NMLewis

Birthday Race

January - 1 February - 14 March - 3 April - 7 May - 57 June - 0 July - 0 August - 0 September - 9 October - 0 November - 1 December - 18
  12. NMLewis

Birthday Race

January - 1 February - 13 March - 3 April - 7 May - 49 June - 0 July - 0 August - 0 September - 8 October - 0 November - 1 December - 17
  13. NMLewis

Pokemon Hurt and Heal v.5! Revive to ETERNALLY!!!

Thank you all, and thank you to @lovandra for starting this thread 8 years ago. :)
  14. NMLewis

Birthday Race

January - 1 February - 12 March - 3 April - 7 May - 47 June - 0 July - 0 August - 0 September - 7 October - 0 November - 1 December - 16
  15. NMLewis

Pokemon Hurt and Heal v.5! Revive to ETERNALLY!!!

Cyndaquil 650 Marshtomp 20 +> 30 Zoroark (Hisuian) 230 --> 210
Back
Top Bottom