N
Local time
7:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You go on a lot of wiki walks? I'm guilty of that as well.
    Did you make a page for yourself on there already?
    That's supposed to happen. You are seeing it correctly. It should be like that in IE7/8/9/Chrome/Firefox/Opera/anything that supports PNG transparency. The only thing that won't work is an outdated browser. (For posts, that is. In VMs, it's always white space.)
    Uh, I hate to break it to you, but I think this is your third Viewer Gender Confusion for today. I checked Mikey's profile and he's a boy.
    Only the Inika? I've been into them since the Toa Metru.

And no, I don't think there is.

I also have the name of every Kanohi Mask memorised.
    I plan on buying every single BIONICLE set in existence some day.

I'm buying White on release day, next Friday.
    I have all the every single set from 2008 onwards, and a few from before then.

And just as a heads-up, it's best to reply to visitor messages by posting one on the other person's profile, instead of yours.
    Yep! I have the red visorak, Sidorak, Toa Inika and Mahri Jaller, Solek, Mistika Toa Nuva Tahu, Two Atakus, Ackar, and Bionicle Stars Tahu and Rahkshi. An extensive collection.
    Because that's the point of the game. :D

To tell the truth, I have only a passing familiarity with it (the commercials were interesting, saw one of the movies years ago, had to google "toa mata nui" when I saw your name to remember what it was called
    Go to the bionicle wiki. look up makuta and toa. The Makutoa is a character I made that is a mix of the two.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom