N
Local time
7:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When are you starting? I'll have to think about it. I'm already running a mafia right now, and in two. I'll let you know. :) Thanks for asking.
    Believe me, you already have more players in this game than I have back then. 20 players is still a sizeable game.
    I've been there. My first Mafia was about Buffy the Vampire Slayer and it bombed, I cancelled it because nobody was signing up.
    Sorry, I'm already in two other mafia games at the moment and the next two weeks are gonna be busy for me. But, as Parmalee told you, we're taking the recent business of the War Room into consideration and we're giving you some more time to get your players. You've been steadily getting signups, sorta like how Mintaka did in her Town v Mafia game, and that game was still active and popular.
    Tbh, I want to take a break from mafia games at the moment. They are too time consuming. Plus, I don't know the theme. Is it based on a video game or something?

I'll think about it though.
    Sorry, but I'll have to pass. I'm already playing 2 mafia games, which is my self-imposed limit (I spend enough time on here as it is XD). Also, the theme of the game just isn't calling to me. Thanks for the invite though :)
    I'll pass. I don't really have time to play mafia games at the moment, plus the premise of the game isn't something I'm all that into. Thanks for the invite, and sorry!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom