N
Local time
7:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh...I did tutor them, I was just saying I wasn't going to EV train them. I just got them both finished a few minutes ago, so let me know when you can trade. They are on my Platinum game, so use that FC for 4th gen, and my Black for 5th of course.
    The Tirtouga you want trained, is that the one you traded me for the other train I did for you? I've already trained up a Shell Smash if you just want that a clone of it.
    Once I've done it, if you EV train it, I'll clone a copy of the EV'd version :p
    Sounds good. I'll be around all day tomorrow too, so if I don't catch you tonight I'll definitely be free tomorrow.
    Alright, I'll try and get that done later.

I can't RNG on 3rd Gen games, sorry.
    People usually run Electric with Ice because they gain good neutral coverage together. If you want flawless, then I can do that, though. I was just making sure. :p

Yeah, I have Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald and Leaf Green. Not that I ever play them anymore... :/
    Also, do you mind if we make it open-tier (apart from Uber). I don't have that many Level 100 RU Pokemon.
    Yeah my whole basement needs to be redone. We had a foot of water. I know people who had water that filled the basement and got to the ground floor, so I can't complain much.

Sure I can train them. We'll have to find a good time to trade.
    Sure. It's just a bit slower since I am still in the process of redoing my basement after the hurricane. It seems all the contractors decided now was the perfect time to charge a bit more work labor. I can do all the work myself, so there's no point wasting that money.

What do you need trained?
    Alright. Are you sure on flawless, though? I mean, Vanilluxe doesn't get much coverage, so it isn't going to sweep properly with just Ice Beam/Blizzard + Flash Cannon.
    Yes, the best fakemon I've ever seen! ;)
    I said this is the first Grass starter I would choose over a Water starter! :D
    I've got it from deviant made by RizzoArt! He has almost a whole generation made!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom