N
Local time
1:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I already have a shiny shroonish that I got from twisted and Jolteon is really the only pokemon I need. But it's cool im going to see what I have in my pc..
    Really? Ha ha ha.
    Well Im trying to look for one, well a shiny timid Jolteon.
    I have most of my team ready except for Jolteon and Breloom.
    This is what I was looking to do with a Jolteon;

Joltoen @ Choice Specs
    -Volt Absorb
    Evs: 4 Def/252 Sp.A/252 Spe
    -Timid

-Thunderbolt
    -Shadow Ball
    -Hidden Power
    -Baton Pass
    Alright how about this as a team; Poliwrath, Scizor, Breloom, Charizard, Dragonte and Golem?
    Well I dont know about Golem and Dragonite I just threw those pokemon in there. Got any suggestions on who or if my team would be any good?
    It does, but sometimes the childishness is... grating. As are the plot devices that she conveniently manages to sail through.

I don't speak Japanese, but I understand enough of it to get me through episodes alright XD Subtitles usually help clarify the dialogue, but more often than not I can get the gist of what's going on pretty easily.
    Thanks. Im training my shiny shroomish right now and im going to write down a possible team later on tonight after I get off work.
    You think Scizor would be good addition to my team?
    Well I sold my pokemon Black game so I would have to train and battle using my Heart Gold game.

Before I stopped playing I was looking on making a team and made a list so I'm going to go back and check it out. I'll start tonight and let you know how im doing so we can have a friendly battle.? Ha ha.
    Divided. Sometimes I cannot stand her/think she's annoying, other times I think she's adorable. When plot lines involve her I tend to find her underwhelming and boring, but when she's supporting plot lines I think she's a bit more tolerable. I think overall she's funny and cute though.
    I enjoyed Kanto/Johto, but the later anime sagas were just so entertaining. You should watch the sagas simultaneously!
    Well I've never really battled and the only time I did was to get a free shiny pokemon. I always wanted to battle but never trained any pokemon to battle just collected and raised them up....
    Why do you?
    The only drama I watch is Ouran as well. XD

Uh, I'm undecided as to what my favorite season is only because there are certain elements that I prefer from different series. I'm also inconsistent. For example, while sometimes I hate Best Wishes for its choppy writing, I love it to bits as well (Dent is the BEST thing that has happened to the show IMO, like, ever). u_u; While I think DP is the best written season, the incoherence of the main trio and the snore fest that was most of Hikari's contest arc gets minus points. Among other things. I like the humor in OS over other seasons but think the series itself is subpar in comparison to the others, and I like the contest arc in AG more. Choices, choices. OS is at the bottom of my list though, because I'm not blinded by nostalgia goggles.
    Ouran, Pokemon, Digimon, Clannad, and some CLAMP series are the only series' I'm loyal to.

Oh, the gorgeousness that is shirtless Japanese men in dramas <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom