Recent content by Noctis

1. N

What Kind of Pokemon Do You Prefer?

Competitively I prefer strength and speed. I don't care about stats in game. I even completed Platinum with a Dustox once.
  2. N

Which starter Pokemon did you pick and why?

Gen I: Bulbasaur because of its dinosaur like appearance. Gen II: Totodile because of its playful behaviour. Gen III: Mudkip because Mudkip is insanely cute. Swampert is one of the most horrible looking Pokémon, though. Gen IV: Turtwig because Turtwig is even cuter than Mudkip. Gen V...
  3. N

VG Weekly Poll #19 Favourite Dragon-type Version Mascot?

Reshiram. Its fierce yet elegant design is very fascinating, and its blue eyes and cry are quite unique.
  4. N

Obsolete: Rate the Anime Opening above you.

I liked this one! 8/10 Kuroshitsuji II opening(note: there are two versions): Ciel version: Kuroshitsuji opening 2 - YouTube Alois version: Kuroshitsuji Opening 2 [Shiver, the GazettE] Alois und Claude Version - YouTube
  5. N

Cute, or as the Japanese say: kawaii. =3 Vampire Knight Opening 1: Vampire Knight Opening - YouTube
  6. N

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion That would be awesome. I hate to switch constantly between Pokémon games.
  7. N

I love that one! 9/10 Darker than Black opening 1: Darker than Black Opening - YouTube
  8. N

LT Weekly Poll #3: Best Kanto Starter?

Actually, I hate all Kanto starters. They are monstrous, ugly and all of them, except Venusaur, are horrible choices in competitive battles. I think I like Bulbasaur the best out of those three.
  9. N

VG Weekly Poll #9: Who was the hardest Gym Leader?

Whitney was pure evil. The combination of Rollout, Stomp and Milk Drink destroyed my entire team.
  10. N

OFFERING: DW Pokemon (both male and female)

Pokemon I want: Eevee, Poochyena, Krabby, Stantler Gender/Ability: All females with their DW abilities. Nickname: No, thanks. Pokemon I'm Offering: I can offer all evolutionary stones and an Everstone. Gender/Ability: / Nickname: / Time of which you can trade: My time zone is GMT +1...
  11. N

What do you want in Gen 6?

HMs should be replaced by Key Items. For example, a knife instead of HM Cut.
  12. N

Pokémon Remake Discussion (Read First Post!)

Re: Ruby and Sapphire Remake Discussion You mean in HG/SS? Honchkrow is not available before the Elite Four. You can only find a Dusk Stone after you beat the Elite Four.
  13. N

Where do you go to hatch eggs?

D/P/Pt: Solaceon Town HG/SS: Goldenrod City B/W: Route 3
  14. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) You have to connect with someone's Black City via Entralink. NPC's, grass and water should appear then.
  15. N

Pokemon that you wish were special attackers rather thank physical (or vice versa)

Re: Pokemon that you wish were special attackers rather thank physical (or vice versa Yes, but Empoleon learns Sword Dance. It would be broken if he also learned Nasty Plot.
Back
Top Bottom