Recent content by NoirGrimoir

1. NoirGrimoir

Trailers and News Discussion

Not suggesting this twitter post is real, or doesn't have a 99.9% likelihood to be a complete fake. But pokemon social media has made the mistake of incorrectly posting things in such a way that it has prematurely revealed information before. More than once, even.
  2. NoirGrimoir

Starter discussion/speculation

You know what seems unnecessary to me? Trying to give me some kind of lecture when all I said was that I didn't understand why people wanted Delphox to be quadrapedal. Delphox specifically, not any starter ever. If people shouldn't undermine others' opinions (like I completely didn't do), then I...
  3. NoirGrimoir

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Yeah but at least that was two pokemon (even if they are in the same evolutionary line). We only know one right now, Magearna.
  4. NoirGrimoir

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

It learns a lot of other dark type moves though so it makes sense even if it doesn't strictly need it.
  5. NoirGrimoir

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

That's true, Yokai Watch 3 has a ton of hype right now, it's been dominating CoroCoro the last few months (to our frustration because we want Pokemon news, dammit!)
  6. NoirGrimoir

Generation VII confirmed!

I think it's possible that a new console will be out by the time gen 8 comes around, but I actually think that even if one exists at the time, the gen 8 pokemon games might not be available for it, or they will come out for both. Pokemon took quite a while to get on the 3DS if I recall. The 3DS...
  7. NoirGrimoir

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

A grain of salt? How about a sack of salt? Or antivenom. Those 'pokemon' are the most divergent so-called 'leaks' from pokemon's art style that I've ever seen. It's almost humorous, really. I feel like they must come from some other franchise or something as well.
  8. NoirGrimoir

NG's Sketches 'n Stuff

Another watercolor practice, this time I didn't bother drawing anything and just took the Chandelure lineart from my Shauntal pic up there and colored it for fun. It looks pretty cool. I'm just amazed at how much it really looks like traditional watercolor. It doesn't look like a digital knock...
  9. NoirGrimoir

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

^Doesn't every pokemon get hidden power though? It's damage isn't very high either. It's rare to be able to one-KO, or even two-KO with it even if it's super effective.
  10. NoirGrimoir

Moves & abilities that need buffing/nerfing

I think the main purpose of a Heal Ball at this point is actually so your pokemon can come out of a cute pink pokeball, lol. Sure, but Splash's entire point is that it is completely pointless and funny, so giving it a point ruins it's appeal.
  11. NoirGrimoir

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Yeah, i'm hoping you just didn't know and aren't trying to be a troll here, because that is Noko, Blazion and Walkappa from Yokai Watch. (And yes, I knew that off the top of my head...I feel like a traitor O_O)
  12. NoirGrimoir

Starter discussion/speculation

I enjoy Braixen and Delphox as they are and I don't see how they could be improved by being quadrupedal. I don't get why it's so important to have more starters become quadrupedal, or are somehow disappointing when they aren't. Either is fine, it's not like there needs to be a quota or...
  13. NoirGrimoir

Generation VII confirmed!

It might be the same phenomena that is a 'justification' for AZ's Floette's different coloring and stats, which might mean it won't become an actually game mechanic or at least not one that can be reflected in any pokemon, but just a particular game-specific one.
  14. NoirGrimoir

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

The problem with trying to 'fix ice' by making things that are 4x weak to ice is that so many other pokemon other than Ice types learn the moves that you don't actually have to have an ice type pokemon.
  15. NoirGrimoir

Revealed Gen VII Pokémon discussion!

I want a pokemon based on a jewelry box.
Back
Top Bottom