• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by NoirTHECHA

1. N

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

I love wonder trade, I have been dumping all my non shiny amauras and goomys on there. I myself have gotten some good trades such as a charmander, bulbasaur, two phantumps and a ditto. I think the system should be a pseudo random trade, it should evaluate the pokemon you are offering and try to...
  2. N

Your Pokemon Team, also Team Suggestions/Advice/Recommendations

Re: Your Pokemon Team I honestly havent thought past my starter and thats even turning into a hard choice for me. I really like all the final evolutions this time around! I'm pretty sure I will have either klefki or pumpkaboo but other than that I have no ideas. I definitely want to try and...
  3. N

Rumour thread (SPOILERS - ALLEGED LEAKS)

Gourgeist is def going on my team! I haven't looked into the leaks about the story, I don't mind spoiling the pokemon in the game but the story has been off limits. But from the little pieces I have seen or read on accident the story doesn't seem all that bad. I love that GF is trying to make...
  4. N

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead 3DS friend code: 4854-6573-6908 3DS name: Noir Version: X
  5. N

Starter Discussion

Re: Starter Discussion and Speculation I definitely love froakie right now with fennekin being a close second but who knows what my top choice will be by the time we get to see the evolutions which at this point I'm really thinking that GF is keeping the wraps on us seeing anything too in depth...
  6. N

What do you want in Gen 6?

I would really love for some other region involvement post main-game play. That was one thing I really loved about GS/HGSS. Have it the same way to where you fight the gym leaders/elite four but have wayyy more side stuff to do in each city and town. I think this time around it could be...
  7. N

Least favorite pokemon game?

I've loved all the main series games and I have played at least one or both of each generation. I have to say though that Emerald was my least favorite along with DP. I really enjoyed R/S but I couldn't really get into Emerald at all. Then with DPPt it was the opposite, I loved Platinum ( it is...
  8. N

Am I the only one around here who...

Hahaha, no I do this too! For awhile in platinum I just went around growing berries and that was all I was using that game for xD Am I the only one who will go through spurts of trying to hatch a shiny and then completely forget or get bored? xD
  9. N

What will you do to pass the time until B2/W2?

I did plan on importing when the Japanese versions first released but I was too broke so I never got around to it. So right now I've been messing around on my Jp White and English Black when I'm not working, going to class, or studying. I might eventually get White 2 in Japanese after some...
  10. N

What system will you play BW2 on?

Right now I have a DSi and 3DS so I'll be switching between those two systems. I would like to get either the DSi XL or the 3DS XL before BW2, mostly because of the nice screen size. It makes it easier on my eyes to look at the bigger screens and I like the feeling of the larger system in my hands.
  11. N

Which Games do you own a Physical Copy of?

I have gold, sapphire, emerald (somewhere), leafgreen, pearl, platinum, HGSS, and both BW. I used to have yellow and ruby but they sadly got lost somewhere along the line.
  12. N

What is your favourite generation, and why?

I picked that I liked all of the generations. Every single one I've enjoyed the only thing is I always have trouble going back and playing through a past generation. I completely drained my gen III and most of my gen IV games of all the pokemon I had collected and wanted to use for competitive...
  13. N

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 4]

I'm using the Sinnoh Underground theme. I really like the background image a lot.
  14. N

Smogon (and others') banning of Pokemon; who are they to decide??

I don't mind smogon banning the mons that would "break" the metagame. Then again when I do play competitively I usually am playing in the lower tiers anyway. Really smogon has just been trying to clean up and organize the competitive scene and I actually appreciate it because I like to play the...
  15. N

Reason behind your username

When I was younger, around 12, I used to be obsessed with graffiti and street art. One of my favorite street artists went by the name Chanoir and I remember wanting to emulate this artist so much that I kind of took their name and tweaked it a bit to use in my own art XD. Then I started using...
Back
Top Bottom