Noivern
Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got LG G3 Cat 6. Turns out that it has the Power button and the volume up/down button on the back, this will need time to get used to xD
    That button arrangement would be comfortable when using the phone with one hand. unless you're a lefty
    With smartphones having quality cameras nowadays, digital cameras are becoming less of a necessity for households nowadays.
    No, the basics actually. Most phones - including Samsung ones - have 'Menu' function button on the left and the 'Cancel/Return' button is on the right. LG has those reversed. Plus the On/Off button is located on the top, rather than on the side like recent Samsung phones.
    No, I'm planning to get the phone from the same company now (LG) because I'm too used to the button arrrangement. xD
    Oops, I guess it's a term only used in Korea, some sort of Konglish xD
    After Service. Basically it's difficult to get repairs for Apple devices.
    I'm good, I enter graduate school this fall so I'm preparing for that.

This year's when I plan to get a new mobile phone later on. If it was easier to get A/S for Apple devices here then I'd go for an iPhone but likely I'll be getting another android instead xD
    Haha, sure! I replied, but yeah, there's no Haxorus plush that I know of that is that big. If you want one that large, you're probably better off finding someone who can custom make it :)
    Took them myself off the raw of the episode - uploaded them here for you Chespin! - Imgur
    Is it becoming too much of a hassle to keep it open/do the editing? If it is you should probably just close it again for right now.

If that isn't it and it isn't getting as much traffic as you'd like, look into other means of advertising.
    Heya, Twiggy. This is sudden again, I know, but I'm stuck between staying here and on PC. And since I was already on here, I figured I'd send you a message.

Now, in regards to your old forum (I know this might be an old topic, and you could have just shut it down completely by now), did you ever reopen it? Just curious. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom