Noivern
Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    I might go eat now. And me and the other person made up now and he explained the joke to me. Soo no one be mad at him please.

Cya :) ^^
    D
    EDIT; He explained the joke to me. It was about how the 'Princesses' are all 'teenagers' and the 'villians' are all in their 40s and up. It has nothing to do with real life. I just got confused cuz of mean things OTHER people wrote online....those people must be pretty... evil to say such stuff..... T___T

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f285/random-images-v2-123015/index140.html
    This one. It was the "Disney Princesses 40 years later" picture, if you scroll down enouth...

I told him how it made me feel in a visiter message.

Also, i've ALWAYS been a girly girl. That make's it hurt even more, and, I still don't understand human develupment all that well. And i'm an aspie. He should probably see this comment, too...

Thanks for caring...I have to go now, cya^^

Thank you for being my friend^^ Triox love's you too^^
    D
    I'll pm you it...but I need to tell you something...

This one member posted something that REALLY upsetted me in the picture posting thread. I'm scared to tell him how badly it made me feel, though...

It was about... Disney Princesses......

You don't honistly believe that picture, right?...it seem's like its a joke, but it's really mean.

:(

BTW I hope you join my Hydreigon club....

Are humans supposed to be bad?
    D
    Aww, your profile picture is soo cute!^^ I love how they are blinkin' :3

Anyways! Long time no see! :) Wanna see my pokemon page?^^

PS; I'm not on your friend's list? XD; how odd...

I hope you had a nice easter, btw^^

~pachibakfoon, if you remember~
    I could probably get a good night's sleep to this, I find it nostalgic.

EDIT: Actually, I think I will. It's only 40 past midnight, right? I think I'd enjoy some dreams about falling into that infamous pit of death, maybe?
    I slept for five hours to my fave song (I'm surprised I didn't wake up the CD blowing every 4 minutes) – the timer on the video says how long I slept. Thing is, I thought I would sleep longer with how refreshed I am. Maybe I'm a cat in regards to sleeping, though unlikely.
    I'm adoring this quoting format you created <3.

[quote @Example; 8juh50tyimu6489j98u98j49y

3690678jy0yjy
    tyuw9ghjfibhjirgjgophkwrihjnbw
    [/quote]

You should develop that as a plaintext-level functionality code syntax. The only thing I wouldn't want to see is it implemented in forum software XD.
    It came with Firefox, I don't really use it either.

Studying your activity on TNF by refreshing constantly revealed to me that when you first came on you read my PM, then you did something I forget what, and then you went to our VM conversation and stayed there until inactive from 03:14 AM GMT. What's your scoop on that?

Also, I think that it says you're “Viewing Attachment” when it catches you at a focal point of loading the page.
    I am puzzled at why I've had your PokéCommunity profile bookmarked since last year -_-. I'm thinking it was because I was having such difficulty with friends lists and other access to your profile for VMs that I just got fed up and stuck it on my bookmarks toolbar — its the only thing I actually put on the toolbar itself myself.
    I'm really not big on religion unless it invokes the ancient astronaut theorist in me, and this verse has really got me itching to tell you.
    Numa numa as in English, phoenetic spellings where English is not applicable:
    Listen to the song while reading it and you'll know what I mean.

Twiggy, I think I know what my employment ticket is to travel the world, and you can read what it is here. Is it a good idea?
    Um,
    You have to see this, its got your song in it as well as a long lost song I've been looking for for years (and finally found)! < [span=color:transparent]Hint: Numa numa :)[/span] >

Also, I have something to share with you. My bookmarks.
    Also, its apparent that we consolidate our VMs here, something not done over at Thunderbolt ^^;.

Lastly, I'd like to say that your avatar and profile pic sizes are easy to get used to there.
    ----------
    Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (42000/1064): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 13 in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 1391
    ----------
    It's popping up randomly everywhere.

Also, mention tags aren't working, and no admins are online right now (the only super mod online is hurristat as well)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom