Recent content by Noivern

1. Noivern

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

So. Over 4 years later, we're still in the same chat thread? Heh heh... I really should get myself a new avatar ASAP.
  2. Noivern

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Hard to believe I started watching anime, heh. It's actually a week since I've restarted watching stuff on TV, and specifically anime (mostly for the first time) outside of Pokémon and JoJo. ACCA ep10 Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid ep10
  3. Noivern

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Poor me. You wouldn't want to kill an adorable froofy batwyvern that just loves Tamato berries, don't you? But yeah, yeah, I'm actually good for your health. All of you, in fact. Killing me would make for an excellent story of how the vegetables ruined the fruits' health.
  4. Noivern

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

*yawns* Sorry, sleepy wyvern... I'm the very definition of unconfirmed, and sometimes I don't even know what I'm doing, really. :P If you ask me for info, I'll just put it in this way... nada. Nothing I know, you guys don't already know.
  5. Noivern

Unvote Pikochu Vote AussieEevee Let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes.
  6. Noivern

The Situation Room 2.0

FBM makes me feel at home, used to how a certain other forum does things. I guess that counts as a good thing for me.
  7. Noivern

Everyone is having fun lately :P Maybe I should not stay asleep too much. (I just hope the good start isn't somehow ruined soon.)
  8. Noivern

Just in case it didn't count: Vote: Pikochu
  9. Noivern

*information overloads* Is there still plenty of time left? I think I might want to wait and see.
  10. Noivern

A wild Role PM appeared! Twiggy used Confirm!
  11. Noivern

The Situation Room 2.0

The "keep things to their own things" rule seem to be incredibly common.
  12. Noivern

Now to wait for the game to actually start. Hopefully I won't suddenly forget about it.
  13. Noivern

Perhaps I'll play if I'm not too late. Came down with something kinda awful.
Back
Top Bottom