• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Nomekop Oen

1. N

The new Nurse and Officer

Hmm...I think I just figured out what the Isshu region is exactly...... This is the same Bizarro world where freakin' Richie came from, so now we have the Bizarro Joy and Bizarro Jenny counterparts taking over Nurse and Officer duties. I do hope they're new characters though, whether...
  2. N

The general Pokemon League / end of Sinnoh / Generation V thread

lol XD Well yeah,but for all we knew that scene could've been symbolic. This new OP more or less confirms it with Rayquaza,since it's ability is Air Lock. (and obviously I say all of this Mewtwo and space stuff half-jokingly,it's only an OP after all...) Uh,but all Misty did was...
  3. N

*watches the new opening* Ahh,so Mewtwo can safely travel in outer space.XD Good to know...
  4. N

Heh,how's it goin' there Scott... And yeah,I know the producers/writers are hesitant to change anything on the show,but I just have a tough time believing that they'd have the audacity to do the exact same shit yet again. R/S and D/P have had the most fleshed out plots to date where...
  5. N

Whoo boy,it's been a LOOONG time since I've posted here.Just like to say hi to all the familiar faces I see around the forums. =) *ahem* So anyway,with the recent announcements of the new games and now with the new era of the anime upon us,my interest in Pokemon has been...
  6. N

How would you feel if Pokemon was given a joke dub instead?

But the dub,is already a joke! hardy har har *slaps leg* *ahem* But anyway,you can add Ghost Stories to your list of joke dubs that are made to make a series,if anything,a bit more entertaining. I've only seen a handful of Shin Chan and Duel Monsters episodes but I...
  7. N

Pokemon the Movie 10- In theatres possibly?

But no.You simply don't give a limited release to someting as commercial as freakin' Pokemon.Hoodwinked wasn't released by a notable studio like Disney or Dreamworks,nor did it originate from a popular line of children's books or animated series.The only thing it had going for it was it's use of...
  8. N

Pokemon the Movie 10- In theatres possibly?

I don't know,if junk like Hoodwinked and Doogal can get a decent wide release from a small studio like the The Weinstein Company,I don't see why something as popular as Pokemon can't get into theaters. The reasons why the fourth and fifth Pokemon movies weren't as successful as the previous...
  9. N

Caption the screenshots!

Butch:"Whoa,that blue haired chick is smokin' hot..." Cassidy:"Uh,that's a dude." Butch:"Pfft,that's EVEN HOTTER!"
  10. N

Caption the screenshots!

Ash:"I have a yellow mouse on my left shoulder,and a fucking monkey on my right.Do I look like I'm joking around?"
  11. N

Caption the screenshots!

Katon:Gōkakyū no Jutsu!
  12. N

Caption the screenshots!

^_^ TIME TO BOMB THE HARBORU ^_^
  13. N

Wow...[pika-chan's gender]

I really wouldn't say gay,I'd say it's more like fanboyism/fangirlism.One person just thinks the other person,you know,roxorz.Just in a non-gay way.That's not to say I wouldn't mind seeing a gay relationship in Pokemon,it would be a very bold move on behalf of the writers and if anything it...
  14. N

Caption the screenshots!

Ash:"Aww WTF! I break his freakin' BP chain and now he wusses out and disconnects?! Finish the damn battle jackass!"
  15. N

Caption the screenshots!

Ash:"Goddamn,anime hairstyles have officially reached a new low."
Back
Top Bottom