Recent content by Nomekop

1. N

Season 18: Pokémon the Series: XY - Dub Episode Title Thread

Re: 'Pokémon the Series: XY | Season 2' (tentative) - Dub Episode Title Thread What exactly is that supposed to be spoiling
  2. N

Next dub opening?

I thought "Born to be a winner" was a remix of the original theme as well
  3. N

New English dubbed episodes of the Pokémon anime to start Feb. ...

Yes about freaking about time i wish they started the season with two episodes though
  4. N

Pokémon Fan magazine unveils several new episode titles: Ramos to use Jumpluff, Weepi

Re: Pokémon Fan magazine unveils several new episode titles: Ramos to use Jumpluff, W Wow Coumarine City is happening faster than a thought, thats good to me which means the sooner we can get to Ash vs. Serena
  5. N

M17 coming to Australian and New Zealand cinemas Nov. 8th: New theatrical trailer rel

Re: M17 coming to Australian and New Zealand cinemas Nov. 8th: New theatrical trailer i wonder do they use our dub
  6. N

Review S17 EP35: The Forest Champion!

This episode was a big much needed improvement after the whole Korrina Arc which seemed to take forever, i am so glad Hawlucha has joined Ash team since he is one of my faves gen 6 pokemon, now i want to know when is we ever going to see fletchling again, i hate that it is getting put in the...
  7. N

Review S17 EP23: Coming Back into the Cold!

While i am glad that we are able to see the episodes early because of the UK but at the same time when they get too close to Japan they will likely stop showing new eps for a good long while like they always do, and we will have to wait weeks for the US to reclaim their number two spot
  8. N

Turner Broadcasting press site removes 24th XY episode from the schedule: English tit

Re: Turner Broadcasting press site removes 24th XY episode from the schedule: English I hope you are right but doesn't this say it would air on July 5th as opposed to June28th
  9. N

Turner Broadcasting press site removes 24th XY episode from the schedule: English tit

Re: Turner Broadcasting press site removes 24th XY episode from the schedule: English So does this mean the dub will take a one week break :/
  10. N

'Pokémon the Series: XY' to start Jan. 18: Mewtwo Strikes Back digitally remastered,

Re: 'Pokémon the Series: XY' to start Jan. 18: Mewtwo Strikes Back digitally remaster Finally a date for the series to start too bad we going to have wait until February to see a new episode sine they will be showing the first two episodes a week after the other. I am guessing America was...
  11. N

Final BW episode dub title revealed: Final episode to air December 7

Yeah so do i because i been really waiting for it since the Sneak Peak got me hyped
  12. N

Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 on YT

Re: Canadian airdate announced for Pokémon the Series: XY: Series debuts December 7 o Thats a good question and i ope the december schedule for Cartoon Networks gets revealed soon, because i dont want their be a gap between BW and XY
  13. N

Final BW episode dub title revealed: Final episode to air December 7

When will the rest of the december schedule be revealed? , i really hope XY starts after it
  14. N

Review S16 EP39: A Pokemon of a Different Color!

If i read correctly on another site is that Megan Hollingshed who did the original Clair voice back in Johto had did this one as well. This episode was great to me and it is good to see Clair after over a decade. Yay for Iris getting more backstory and more development.
  15. N

Uk and Australia current episodes

I have always wondered what episode is coming up next for the UK and the Australians, are they on the same episode as the USA which is the episode featuring the return of Clair.
Back
Top Bottom