Recent content by noobifier123

1. N

Offering lots of shinies/legendaries/6iv pokes

details on shiny Ralts nine tails and Eevee?
  2. N

GEN VI: Areceus plates

I can offer most plates, which do you still need? And do you have any 5-6iv shiny vivillons?
  3. N

GEN VI: Desperately need someone to gen me something, see inside

Hi I really need a kind soul to gen me the following for a tournament tomorrow Ralts level: 1 gender: FEMALE nature: modest or timid shiny: YES Moves: hyper voice and wish are the only two required ones EVs: 252 Spatk, 252 Spd, 4 Spdef THANK YOU SO MUCH I NEED THIS
  4. N

gen 6 shiny

Would you want anything besides shines for the honedge, such as 5-6iv kalos bred non shines?
  5. N

4-5IV breeding leftovers giveaway/trade

Could I have a meditite, growlithe, treecko w/ unburden, a houndour, a drilbur w/ sand rush, and a phantump w/ harvest?
  6. N

Shop of gen6 shininess

Also do you have a spare shiny shinx with decent stats you would be willing to trade
  7. N

Shop of gen6 shininess

Any shiny froakies, I need one to complete my team
  8. N

GEN VI: Shiny HA froakie

Hi, I'm looking for a shiny HA protean froakie and am willing to trade a lucky egg and one or two other good bred pokemon. Also have a xerneas that I could part with as part of the deal. Thanks Also have a lvl 1 UT phione to offer And a 5iv HA Eevee
  9. N

extra mons

Thanks!
  10. N

extra mons

Added u, can u trade now?
  11. N

extra mons

You have my FC? It is 2122-6400-8770
  12. N

extra mons

Ok gligar it is then, btw I can get a gracidea flower with this shaymin right? Also FC?
  13. N

extra mons

Decent bred poke*
  14. N

extra mons

Ok gligar sounds good, do u has any random bred poke that. Could throw in for Hera? Dosent need to be shiny just was kinda hard to get him
  15. N

extra mons

yes it does, so it will turn into poison heal with gliscor
Back
Top Bottom