Recent content by Norman

1. N

Curiosity

I went out of my way to avoid information for B/W, and I'm quite glad I did. There were only a few Pokémon I knew about, I knew the version differences that weren't related to the available Pokémon, and unfortunately the endgame involving the Pokémon League being interrupted by Team Plasma got...
  2. N

Bug + Flying Pokemon can't fly!

I don't see why Mew shouldn't be able to learn Fly. Being able to learn all of the TMs and HMs is kind of its main thing. And weird as it is that small birds like Pidgey and Tailow can carry people around with Fly, that's no reason to keep them from being able to use it. It's still viable for...
  3. N

"Perfect" Kyurem - rebirth of the Original Dragon

Honestly, I feel like the Original Dragon was just supposed to be a backstory thing and GameFreak never intended it to actually appear in any of the games. Like how in Red and Green, Mew was just supposed to be mentioned in the Cinnabar Mansion journals and not in the actual game. Granted, it...
  4. N

What system will you play BW2 on?

3DS definitely. I still have my original DS, but it's really old and the colors are all weird now. It's annoying to play on. I only use it to trade between games or to transfer Pokemon to Pal Park or over the Poketransfer. If I ever get a 3DS XL in the future, I'll play Black 2 on that, but I...
  5. N

Difficulty levels available: Normal, Assist (Easy) or Challenge (Hard)

I'm kind of hoping they change the way the difficulty settings work in the American releases of the game. I don't really expect them to, but the way it was implemented makes more sense in Japan than it does in America. Practically everyone plays Pokémon over there, and from what I understand...
  6. N

Ever had your name as a NPC or a trainer(not yourself)?

My name actually is Norman, so yes. Since I use my real name for my in-game characters, I guess my in-game characters in R/S/E are named after their father. Which is funny, because I really am named after my father. There's also a Psychic Norman with two Slowpokes on Route 39 in G/S/C, but his...
  7. N

Version Differences

Re: Black 2/White 2 Version Exclusives I think by exclusive, it means that you can't catch it in the game. Sure, you can get Black Kyurem in White 2 by trading over a Zekrom and using the item on it and Kyurem, but you can't have a wild encounter with Black Kyurem in White 2. After all, you can...
  8. N

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Well, it is hailing during the Red battle, and Blizzard has 100% accuracy in hail. Unless you meant you changed the weather and it still never misses. For me, it's that whenever I freeze an enemy, they always thaw out immediately without missing a turn. And also that time 13-year-old me...
  9. N

New/Old Pokemons in Unova! (COMPLETE new dex in first post)

I've been thinking about my team, and I think I'll go with something like this: 1. Serperior 2. Klinklang 3. Galvantula 4. Golurk 5. Starmie 6. Magmortar Normally I'd use Magneton/Magnezone, since Magneton's my favorite Pokémon, but I used it in like all of my 4th gen games, so I want a change...
  10. N

Dumbest/Weirdest "Get Mew" Rumors

There's one I heard from a friend about G/S/C, but it was so long ago I don't really remember it. It was something like this: 1. Talk to the guy blocking the way up the stairs to the Radio Tower in Lavender Town a certain number of times. 2. Talk to the girl in Mr. Fuji's house a certain number...
  11. N

Hello

Hi, I'm Norman. I've been using Bulbapedia as a resource for a while. I knew about the forums, but I only just started reading them the other day. I don't know if I'll be a regular here or what. I actually just made this account because I was lurking through the B2/W2 board and I wanted to see...
Back
Top Bottom