2. N

Wanted: Mewtwo

Anything else you might want? I don't have a shiny eevee
  3. N

Wanted: shiny vulpix

Thanks so much! Let me know whe. Your good to trade
  4. N

Wanted: Mewtwo

This is the third time I'm trying to find a Mewtwo. I have shinies, events and legendaries, just name what you want. Id also be willing to trade 3 rare items for one. Masterballs, tms, etc
  5. N

Sounds good, let me know what you come up with
  6. N

WANTED: Shinies

I'll give you a shiny giligar for your suicune
  7. N

Sounds good, if your breeding it could you also give it perfect IV's
  8. N

Sorry, it was late and iPad spellvcheck doesn't like poke on very much, those were baltoy and budew
  9. N

Well I have the following shinnied for trade: Smeargle Aerodactyl Ampharos Baotou Buses Gligar houndour Sceptile Shuckle Polygon Anything catch you eye?
  10. N

I'd love to give you two master balls or two rare tms if you want them, if not, I have other shinies, legendaries, and events
  11. N

Hey everyone, I'm still looking for a shiny vulpix someone help!!
  12. N

The shiny mew is legit. It's from the Japanese hadou event. It's nature is jolly
  13. N

Phi one idk Arceus idk Shiny mew - hadou event Deyoxis gamestop Shaynin ranger event Also, you wouldn't happen to have a shiny ponyta too would you?
  14. N

So I'm looking for a shiny vulpix, I have a bunch of assorted shiniest and legendaries and events. Rare items as well. Hit me up with offers
  15. N

Trading legendarys,

Three levels is no problem, the event celebi is the one that was just at gamestop right? If so then that's the one I have
Back
Top Bottom