Norzan's latest activity

• N
    Norzan replied to the thread Your POSITIVE Opinions.
    Not just Gen 5's limited 3D, just the overall 3D of the DS. I liked how many games mixed 2D with 3D, so when 3D popped up it was to show...
  • N
    Norzan replied to the thread Your controversial opinions.
    And still buy it anyway. Many people, even in this forum, buy pokemon games because it says pokemon in the title.
  • N
    Are you sure? Pokemon still sold incredibly well into the 3D era of gaming. Sure, it got less popular around the GBA era, but i'll argue...
  • N
    I genuinely take a 2D mainline pokemon at this point. I honestly don't care if it's "regressing", 2D is just as valid as 3D when it...
  • N
    The Rainbow Rocket episode has to be the lamest postgame story ever put in a pokemon game and it's a shame that is like that because the...
  • N
    This is an odd thing to say given how the movepools of a lot of pokemon this generation got much worse because they lost stuff like...
  • N
    I know i posted this but i think i actually know what my least favorite pokemon game actually is and it's Sun and Moon. It's the first...
  • N
    I have seen some pretty niche franchises getting fanmade servers after the official servers shutdown, it's specially incredibly common...
  • N
    Completely disagree, SV characters are incredibly weak compared to many RPGs out there.
  • N
    The best stories in this franchise are still incredibly subpar compared to many other games's stories in the same genre. Personally i...
  • N
    That's not how you use objectivity, because what some might find fun, others might not. Subjectively, i think Scarlet and Violet are...
  • N
    Norzan reacted to There Is No Arceus's post in the thread Your controversial opinions with Whaaaat Whaaaat.
    so we're just going to ignore the ridiculous critical hit mechanics, the broken type chart, the badge boost glitch and the fact that...
  • N
    Absolutely none of that makes the game borderline unplayable, just things you have to consider when playing those games. It's really no...
  • N
    That's a gross overexaggeration. Most of its mechanics function, the game doesn't crash and framerate does go into single digits, those...
  • N
    Honestly i would rather play RBY and GSC over several of the recent games, specially those incredibly mediocre remakes. Yeah, i'd rather...
Back
Top Bottom