• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know, if this account was really hacked, the real Amina can make herself a new account. I don't think we should give whoever "hacked" this account the pleasure of being able to constantly check in.
    What I find weird is that whoever is using this account (whether it is Amina's brother, or Amina herself) is constantly checking in multiple times a day still.
    Wooow. This sounds fun. -_-

Hopefully I don't actually bother getting involved. Not like I know Amina though...
    Do the world a favor and get your stupid ass off this site. Amina's the nicest person in the whole world and you took her account! HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOU'RE SUCH A HEARTLESS ASSHOLE?!
    Ditto to Mitch (Mit16, not the guy with the red and black Lucario avy); Hacker, plz do everyone a favor and go to hell (which may or may not exist). From what Mitch says, Amina is a wonderful person and YOU are the one that should die.
    did you know that someone you know wants Amina dead? if you have a heart or soul you will never let her die!!! if you let her, i hope satin has a special place in hell for you.
    But all of this means Amina should be gallowed? Not in the slightest. To abbreviate this - you can think whatever the hell you want, but what you've done to Amina is on no grounds acceptable nor palatable. We can agree to that. It's no parting solution but a rebuttal of antipathy. So passes worse things. You're making a huge mistake by doing this, beyond fathoming. That you're treating your own sister this way is even more so befuddling. And that you've deleted all our visitor messages to Amina certainly doesn't dish out balm or respite. Some altruism couldn't hurt on your behalf. I don't know what you're trying to gain by this ire, but what I can tell you is that it's nothing good. I suppose that's gone to your content. To the point of bane and leaving one distraught, just maybe...

Rethink what you're doing is my good tiding to you.
    I see. It's all coherent and here now, by consensus. Comments like this....

"Not my problem."

...Show that anyone who dears thus to trespass upon your system inconfutably banworthy by association. Or not, maybe? Amina never fringed vehemently on anyone but with all her heart sought to find reprieve for what was for a long time unanswered friendship. For being an incredibly loving and kind girl, this revulsion and crap-begotten verse comes to bear for her? All her friends are in agreeance that it'd be best for her to have all the support she can get, because she deserves nothing less. But I see that's all been misconstrued on your part now. It's all flowing at an ebb of pompousness, as it were. And then suffering. Because that just works and works. =-| You don't know us, and we don't know you and never did know you, whoever you are. Funny how that works. You're certainly not Amina.
    !Tommy says: I also like how this account is 'invisible' so you can get online anytime and her friends don't actually know it because they can't see the last time it was active.

I Say: I can see the last time it was active though. ;)
    "Last Activity: Today 12:41 AM"

I think I'll keep an eye on this account for a while... I also agree with you Tommy that there's something funny going on here...

p.s. I can read deleted profile posts too...
    You said: Leave any messages or whatever you want.

Will do.

Apparently there must be some kind of monkey business going on here. I've been shadowing everyone that this account has been talking to. You won't tell us why Amina is gone. I know all about that crap that went on back when she was in Australia. I don't understand why all of you must keep giving her such a hard time. She's a freakin human being like everyone else. I bet you'd love it if someone tortured you that way every fucking day of your life. I don't understand why the human race is broken up into two groups.... the bullies and the victims. How fate chooses one or the other is beyond me. All I say is this shouldn't be happening at all and I don't get why you're treating your own sister like shit. I also like how this account is 'invisible' so you can get online anytime and her friends don't actually know it because they can't see the last time it was active. Interesting...
    PokemonTrainerAmina is gone and she's not coming back. So do whatever you want to this account. Not my problem. Leave any messages or whatever you want. Nobody's gonna answer them...ever. Goodbye and good riddance. -_-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom