N
Local time
10:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And now basically all that remains is his avatar .gif, but it fascinates me so much ;o (it's, like, this person kicking a kitten and I have no idea why or from where or what lol)

BUT THERE WAS SO MUCH ANIME WATCHED OMG MY EYES ARE ON FIRE ;-;
    Oh my god there was this guy named Galleon from whom I maybe stole my revised grading format HEH WHOOPS WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U TALKING ABOUT and he's got, like, precisely one grade on BMG (which was c/p'ed as one of the example grades, no less), and the rest are on PE2K so they're gone forever and I reaaaalllly wish I could've read all of his stuff ;-;-;-;

I watched fifty episodes of anime in four days, so hey.
    OhmygodTarasBulba.
    Nope I don't even
    it's like
    what
    how would you ever
    why do you stick to fanfiction this isn't possible
    But yeah, no, between him and Scourge of Nemo, I have my idols basically set ;o

I JUST DON'T WANNA
    Nyugh this is stuff that I do care about, but just not right now ;-;

Haha, you must join the dark side. Let your hatred consume you, nom nom nom!
    SERIOUSLY THEY LIED SO MUCH. OR I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE WORKING LMAO

Also, heh, I make a point to tell everyone I grade for to do dashes instead of hyphens. I mean, I don't actually make a point, but when it comes down to grammar corrections for folks like you or Winter or Smiles, it's basically the only thing I have to point out. XD

JA THOUGH. I feel you so much with the pacing thing, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I made it sound in my grade--most of my grades are like NYUARGH ALSKDHFITH BAD ANGRY GRARRR but I actually like the story, lol.
    BUT I'M A SECOND SEMESTER SENIOR AND THEY SAID I'D HAVE PLENTY OF FREE TIME AND THEY LIEEEEEEEED
    Ja, but we'll definitely have a ton of new stories before they get confidence to start grading, so we must grade ALL of the stories!

~all I do is woooooorkkkk~~~~
    Challenge accepted <3 You, me, the new PXR branch?

ps grade should be up soonish hopefully no i totally don't take the same amount of time for super long stories and super short ones
    Ahaha, my master is slowly falling into place! RISE, GRADERS. RIIIIISE.

Pffft, pfft, it's probably amazing I totally read it before I claimed like any responsible person would!
    Since I won't be online tomorrow, I'll say it now - Merry Christmas! uwu Or, if you don't celebrate it, then happy holidays.
    Yeah, we've got our major term paper due in two days and I've basically been alternating between that, here, and catnaps ;-;
    I tend to procrastinate until late at night, and then I remember to do work, and then I don't get much sleep and it's all rather miserable. Although, yeah, senioritis. xD
    Current one's probably just going to be EVERYTHING'S DEAD HEH DOESN'T HTAT MAKE YOU FEEL SAD. ;-;

Same here, tbh. I used to read a ton when I was little, but now I have more time. Or, at least, I do have time, but I waste it all on the internet and such.
    I tend to write dark stuff, from what I can gather. I don't go for sappy, I guess, but realistic? It wouldn't make sense at a lot of these points for everyone to make it out alive... so they don't. D:

Yeah, my characters tend to be archetypes as well, although I find that reading a lot of literary fiction is pretty useful. Joss Whedon helps too, but then I'm like "hey I should write about... oh, no that was in Firefly ;-;"
    Tbh, Yamna's design is prettier than Yanmega, and it's also a lot less intimidating to be like "and then this rainbow flock of Yanma came and saved us "instead of "THIS GIANT GREEN DRAGONFLY WITH CREEPY RED EYES CAME IN AND DESTROYED EVERYTHING WITH A SINGLE FLAP OF ITS WINGS," so going be aesthetics alone, Yanma was a nice choice. xD Glad I helped, though. On another note, I find nothing wrong with archetypes or parodies so long as they're well done.

Oh, for sure. Once I start killing off the main cast, I'm going to wish I'd spent time bonding with them because no one but me will care when they're dead
    Started with the first chapter of Aeon, and damn, it sounds intense. Now I have to binge read it instead of doing homework no I should do homework UGGGHHH... ;-;

Glad you're enjoying so far, though. I'm finding the pacing hardest of all: I have a ton of badassery planned for later chapters, but nothing's happening yet and I just want to get there.

Also, your grade is up. I wrote it without internet, so I couldn't ask for clarification on your author's note (I wrote this in more detail in your grade), so if I missed what you wanted with the "approach" bit, please ask, and I'll expand. I had issues fitting all of the feedback I wanted to give into a reasonable-length grade, and I ended up cutting a lot of stuff for brevity's sake as it is.
    The zorua's full involvement is slated to be explained... *checks badly drawn schematic* at part fourteen, heh. I'd hoped that having a cursory, mostly non-spoilery explanation would've been good enough, but apparently I've had trouble with this in the past. The (non-spoilery) idea was that he got dragged in [somehow] when the magnetic field fell and was told to find my main character for [reasons], so he took it upon himself to murder Falkner, aware that doing so would eventually cause people to come looking (I never said he was the brightest). His original intentions were not necessarily to murder the girl, and his creation of the different levels of fear were meant as a test more than anything else, but [something] in his conversation with her triggered the need to resort to murder. But looking back on what I have, that'd be super unclear without, like, being me, so I'll definitely work on that.

Also, shortly after Celebi appears, there's a quick paragraph where the rotom actually kills the zorua, heh. I meant it to be fast for the shock factor, but I might've done it so fast that it became unclear, so I'll work on that too. xD

But seriously, thanks for the killer grade. ^^
    Bwahaha, I saw that you'd claimed my story last night and was like "oh, okay, I'll get the grade in a week or two, so we'll just--what." Although seriously, your reading skills make me super impressed. o_O

Anywho, thank you so much for the grade! To address a couple of things you brought up, yes, I can probably safely attribute a lot of my main character's inspiration for design (appearance-wise, at least) to Mikasa, if only because SnK showed me that scarves and military jackets look really, really awesome. xD Personality-wise, though, and with backstories and basically everything else, they shouldn't be too similar. Also, PE2K looks kind of dead for good (as in I can't get on the site any more and I think the server might've gotten destroyed); do you know if there's a backup for that story to which you refer?

WOW I TOOK UP SO MUCH SPACE THIS DOESN'T EVEN FIT INTO ONE VM AREN'T I SO COOL.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom