Nothia Blue
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So you have a favorite superhero? :eek:
    Cool~! Now I have 7 cats btw xD I wish I could take a pic of all together. Impossible task tho .w.
    That must have been hard and a relief at the same time when everything got resolved >.< I am happy you catched her. Wait, if you lived at apartments, you were allowed to have pets right? Maan you are lucky! I have friends who can't keep pets because they are not allowed, specially dogs since they can bark a lot.
    Now you got me in the mood to have one -w- I am gonna eat one after work~~
    Not at all c: I am not gonna ask much but is it an online game? :eek:
    Thanks ^^ It wasn't anything extraordinary but I got three cakes, one in the party at home, one of my bosses gave me one and a friend gave me another today. I get the horrible feeling I am gonna get a few pounds Q_Q
    I'd have liked it for a comic tho, reminds me a bit of them :eek: But yup! Most have a diferent trait, even Lars xD Tho his ears are kinda wierd too. Do you read comics?

Awww that's adorable c: Have any pics of them? I'd love to see them! We can trade if you are interested in my cats xD. Ya bet she does! And luckily I have her to help me when I need stuff for my cats too, advices, and she got me the neutering of a lot of mine cheaper because she has people who do that. I am really glad because neutering is kinda expensive qwq
    She escaped?? D; That's scary, losing them in the streets must be really stressing. Did it come back later?
    I prefer the chip cookie one! >:9 I don't understand which one you like tho o.o
    No need to apologize nwn )/ I am just glad you are back~
    I wish so, the songs were pretty good xD Oh there's a great website I found, they update pertty quick and even upload the soundtrack and such. I saw images of the pilot episode before but now I watched it, damn it was so diferent to the final version we watch now. Would you have prefered the pilot or the actual one? I seriously like the actual the most, don't like the Pilot art style much. Tho guess the reason was to appeal all publics :eek: Garnet looked like Ozzy Osbourne

I am glad :3 Ohh as in sleeping together and such? I saw a few times on news dogs that take care of little cats as if they were theirs. My boss at the restaurant works in animal rescues too and she tells me all kinds of stories all the time xD
    Hey you make some exercise too, unless Toast drags you around .w.

Ohh no wonder :eek: As for Sonic I know those places yet don't think we have many here, so we are equal on them not being common where we live xD OMG MILKSHAKES! They are amazing~! I loved to have one once in a while with my friends after school. Something that stared to be sold here recently are the ice cream sandwich, have you eat it yet?
    It was good thanks for asking :D a simple BBQ and I bought ice cream to have.
    Oh yeah I saw it xD Unfortunately the quality of the vids aren't good since it was recorded there. But it's better than not watching it xD I will look for it! >:D oh I found it on the web where I watch the episodes! Time to watch.. o.o...
    You need those 3 hours songs then! You know thos Yourtube vids that repeats the songs for several hours?

That's a neat idea :D I should familiarize them with something so they recognize it.
    Unfortunately yes, but such things happen ^^; Have you lost pets before yourself?

Toast and butter, such cute nicknames :D The idea of the fitting names gives an idea of how close they got (and it made me hungry, it's almost breakfast time and I am still hungry xD I need to rearrange my schedule like a normal person). Well dogs have a protective nature so it's not weird xD Did you take him on walks and such too?. Thanks :)
    Talk about family time :D University mall? Sonic? I never heard of them :O Omg I am glad you are safe >.< Are shakes common?
    Hah I can understand that xD All episodes has something that makes them memorable somehow, like the watermelon kid or mom Universe, I almost choked at that part for some reason "They are dead. Don't call again" xDXDD. Totally! If it wasn't for that Jasper and cia would have won. Have you watched the SDCC vid btw?
    My feeling totally! I rewatch some episodes for the songs :p

Problem with them is taking care of them when they go out, I mean unlike a dog they can just climb to the roof and go. And the streets of my neighbourhood are dangerous as well as a lot of stray cats who wants to attack them, I need to sterilize the last two cats of my house to try and make them stay more. The worst is them just dissapearing and never coming back.
    I am not sure of I asked but do they know each other since they are little, iirc they can get along pretty well like that.

It wasn't luckily xD Tho on sunday I went to my aunt's to lunch. It was really fun. Something interesting in yours? :D
    Yeah xD I am finishing the episodes. It will sound obvious but Jailbreak is one of my favs xDxD I love Stronger than you, Estelle's voice is amazing and the lyrics are so sweet! Well that's something I really liked about the series, ironic since some Disney songs can bore me but eh, the show is catchy. I believe in you again CN! What about you? :3
    But I was thinking maybe it wasn't a good idea to binge watch the show. I am afraid I might missed some stuff.

I can understand you :eek: Fishes and hamsters rely on the owner way more than a cat, now that you mention it I bet that's what I like about cats. I am not much at home so they can stay alone for a while.
    Ho good luck making them get along .w.
    You are not gonna he dissapointed ^^
    Guess who my avatar is :D

Ack.. :c That's a shame. I'd like to have dog but besides the fact I have 6 cats my home is really small. Would you like to have some other pets?

Thanks c: I always do my best~
    Ohh I remember I read about that, did you watch that anime? I bet it was fansubbed at least. Well Selector it's just an anime, it doesn't have a card game like YGO but the story it's about one. I apologize I didn't explain myself properly. Here's more info about it if you are interested. It had a second season after.
    I watched a few episodes and I can say it's not something I will hype for but it's certaintly a good cartoon, being used to goofiness in most actual cartoons (like the ones I menioned in my other VM) watching something with certain adult themes it's refreshing. I am focused in watching some animes lately but Imma finish it when I can ^^

No cats then? :<
    Oh I have two works, I am storekeeper in a decoration store and part time waitress on weekends :p And yeah it can get really busy, or I can stay until late and it sucks ;w;
    True :c Now that you mention that the GYO anime was to promote the card game as well iirc, not sure about digimon myself.. Oh zoids was just an anime saga that became popular. If there's a card game I like was selector infected WIXOSS. Have you watched it? owo
    I see :eek: With you it's 10 people who recomend it. So Imma give it a try! I will tell you how was it after I watch some :3

That's cool ^^ and yeah I feel sorry for the dogs in fireworks times (like New Years eve), I love how you all take care of your pets! For your message I am guessing you have more than two. How many then? o:
    So no fireworks?
    Weekends arent fun for me because I work anyways xD This one was specially tiresome .w.
    Maybe :/ Wait that's weird o.o
    Ohh YuGiOh fan? :) I lost the hype for Yugioh a long time ago, when a series has too many sagas I kinda get bored, the same happened with Pokémon, Digimon, and Zoids (well this wasn't that long but still..). Is Steven Universe really good? I don't wanna say a thing since I didn't watch it yet, honesly call me old lady but I don't like the new cartoon network.. Uncle Grampa.. Regular Show.. Just no. Though I heard really good things and some friends reccomended it to me.

Oh how did you spend it? ^^
    Having connection problems? :c And no no it's okay, I have been really busy and with other stuff lately. So I am sorry too >~<
    Pfft xD Well it's a manga, like comics. And not at all, there are fights and a little bit of blood but nothing a soft stomach can't handle. Nothing like elfen lied .w. What kinda animes do you watch?

Aww :c I hope you can go some other time.
    Btw if you are American, happy 4th July! ^^ )/
    We did ^^ Honesly it would be nice to have the ost thingie we got in HG/SS. I like the past Drought theme for example xD
    She is Sora from this manga called Shitsurakuen, you might like it xD Tho I am betting you won't.

I just went to bed around that time >~< Did you have fun? :3
    Awww >w< So you started with RSE? OR/AS must have been emotive for you c:

Just a manga a read a few weeks ago and loved the main characters xD I change avatars and such really fast though!
    Oh Lord just like me >w<)/ Well I like everything -w-

Don't ignore my mudkip comment tho D; Is it your fav starter? :3
    Mint choco o.o; I am not a fan of them xD I used to be given these round caramells and I grown to dislike the flavor, to my it's sweet or mint. Is that your fav flavor? o:
    ICE CREAM OWO; Lucky~~~ I want ice cream, what flavor?
    Also thanks >w< I didn't have this event! I wish I could get you the darkrai for the jirachi, anyways best of lucks sis ^^)/
    *bows* I am sorry for the delay. I couldn't contact with my friend today for the cloning, in case I can't clone I won't cancel the trade no worries, just please gimme one day more to try okay?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom