Recent content by SUP3RN0VA

1. SUP3RN0VA

Legends Z-A Pokemon Legends Z-A General Speculation & Discussion

Unless the current Lumiose as we know it is 'retconned' to already being a city that is redeveloped for Humans and Pokémon to share habitats by the time Pokémon XY occur, I also imagine this game will be set in XY's future. The Lumiose that featured in XY just seemed like a standard city meant...
  2. SUP3RN0VA

[Completed] LF: Spinda (for BDSP)

I am currently seeking a Spinda to complete the Brilliant Diamond Pokédex, after finally getting around to completing the Pokedex and realising how annoying it's going to be waiting for a Spinda swarm to show up. Let me know if there's anything you'd want in return. I'm willing to trade a shiny...
  3. SUP3RN0VA

[Completed] LF: DLC Scarlet Exclusive Paradox Pokémon

Perfect. I'll let you come up with a link code as I get myself organised. I'll trade you for the Paradox Pokémon first, then I'll touch trade you the Miraidon.
  4. SUP3RN0VA

Perfect. I'm just moving the Pokémon from HOME into my game now. Also, I think you were the one I was talking to a while ago about a touch trade for Miraidon. I had gotten busy and forgotten that up to now. Do you still need to register a Miraidon to your dex? If so, I can touch trade my...
  5. SUP3RN0VA

Sounds good to me. Do you want to trade now, or does another time suit you better?
  6. SUP3RN0VA

We can play for keeps, as I myself am looking for a Raging Bolt and Gouging Fire to keep anyway, and I can always get another Iron Boulder and Iron Crown by starting a new save file. So I'll give you the Iron Crown and Iron Boulder, and I'll take your Raging Bolt and Gouging Fire, if you're...
  7. SUP3RN0VA

Hey, I am currently looking for a permanent trade in order to keep them in the 'living dex' I have in Pokémon HOME. Were you looking for the same kind of trade?
  8. SUP3RN0VA

I am currently looking for the following Pokémon: Gouging Fire Raging Bolt In return, I am willing to trade Iron Crown and Iron Boulder, and I also have plenty of other legendary/mythical Pokémon or even shiny Pokémon if you prefer to trade for those. Let me know if you're interested and...
  9. SUP3RN0VA

[Completed] LF: Last few Pokémon for Paldean Pokédex

Aplogies for the late response. I managed to get a Koraidon, however if you need to touch trade a Miraidon for your dex entry, let me know and I can do that for you.
  10. SUP3RN0VA

Thank you for your offer. I prefer to find a Koraidon permanently to keep for my living dex collection, but I am willing to do a touch trade (trade/tradeback) for the Pokédex entry so that the Pokédex is atleast complete.
  11. SUP3RN0VA

EDIT: Pokédex completed. I am currently looking for these Pokemon: - Armourouge - Palafin - Koraidon. For the Koraidon, I am willing to trade a Miraidon, or other legendary/mythical Pokémon you may need if I have them available. Let me know what you are looking for in return and we'll work...
  12. SUP3RN0VA

Seeking a handful of Pokemon to complete Scarlet's Pokedex

I think the code needs to be 8 numbers. How about just 23192319? Edit: Nevermind, I assumed we had to use the maximum numbers to make the link code. Didn't realise you could still just use 4 haha
  13. SUP3RN0VA

I'll jump online now. Would you like to create the link code? My IGN is Nova.
  14. SUP3RN0VA

I've got the 6 paradox Pokémon ready to go whenever you are ready. If you were able to capture a Roaring Moon in a premier ball, would you accept a Big Bugget attached to one of the Pokémon as compensation? Sometimes it takes a few premier balls to capture these things haha.
Back
Top Bottom