• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Nowhere Girl
Local time
8:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im availible now just tell me the pokemon you want so i won't give you the wrong pokemon ill be in the wifi club waiting or you appear
    yep, I like to add bonuses to the mix. :D Yush, I had little shay cloned long before my giveaway. lol

I am just happy I could get as many as I could together, but unfortunately I will be taking a break from here for a while starting this Sunday. I really have to get some work done on a plush commission. plus other little things I have to do starting next week as well. Glad I could help you achieve most of your wants. :)
    lol I was glad you didn't choose shaymin cause I had one cloned for you already. lol enjoy all the pokemon, and sorry I didn't have more. X3
    kk give me a couple of minutes. :D btw I have more than just arceus to trade you. XD if you have about a box full of fodders. lol
    Oh hey, Nice to hear from you again. I'm sorry you have been feeling poorly though.. :( My sister and I just got over a terrible cold going around. you could actual go to my giveaway thread to reserve an arceus. XD I can hold one for you. also I have about a box more stuff for you. :) Get well soon okies.
    I just remembered I had a lickitung for you(one level away from evolving into a lickilicky), but I may wait until I can get more of my legends cloned.(as well as more normal pokemon) I just got my DW arceus, and plan on having it cloned so I can give you a copy. :D
    Of those, I have newborn elekid, magby, skarmory, torkoal and a partially trained golem ready. I'll make you a snover now. Tell me when you're ready and I'll switch DSes.
    I'm sorry about missing you in the Wi-fi room. I had my family waiting on me to go out, so I couldn't stay. I hope the six I bred for you can still be of help next time I see you there, which I hope is soon. Anyway, I'll probably be around when the new episode's on tomorrow morning (4:00 PM Saturday GMT), but I'll have places to be later during the day. Here's hoping I don't miss you again.
    This forum does have a lot of kind people on it. It had way more when I first joined, and I do know of way worst forums out there. XD I do know from experiences the difficulty of getting a helping hand in obtaining certain pokemon. (no poke pun intended with helping hand lol ) The last forum I was joined to didn't seem to care to much with helping out people just trying to fill the dex. I never could get any help while I was on there either, so after filling up my own pokedex, I try to help out as much as I can whenever I have the time to. I just hope you don't mind a few of those legends, well, mainly the shiny ones, have been cloned by cloners on here. The next time we trade I will most likely have the rest of the legends you need. Until then I thank you for your kind words, and willingness to last through 15 to 20 minute trades. :)
    I do think that trade took longer than last time. XD Enjoy all the mons, and I'll try to dig up more when I'm not busy with my sewing commission work. ^w^
    I'm available now if you are, but I need to make it quick. Tell me if you're here and I'll go to wi-fi
    You are most welcome. :) I have nearly everything on your want list, so more than likely I will hit you up with another list of stuff after I have had time to breed them all. :D I can even add a few more shinies to the bunch. I really love helping out people in need to complete the dex. :3 We can do another trading session this weekend if you are not busy even. ^w^
    Woot! long trade was long, but I hope this does help you out with some of your dex. c: I will be more than happy to trade more that you need later when I have more time to breed them. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom