Recent content by Nowhere Girl

1. Nowhere Girl

GEN VI: LF: Shiny XYZ Xerneas

Sounds perfect! I'll be online for the next 15 minutes. What's your Friend Code? Edit: Guess I missed you? Please send me your FC, and hopefully we can trade on Wednesday.
  2. Nowhere Girl

GEN VI: LF: Shiny XYZ Xerneas

As you may know, the Shiny Xerneas event is currently making its rounds across the globe. Right now, it's at Hyper Japan in the UK. The fact that we're expected to pay an entry fee (£15; $20 US) just to pick up this exclusive Legend is outrageous, but that aside, there's no way I can attend this...
  3. Nowhere Girl

Shiny Xerneas codes to be available at Hyper Japan 2016 in London: To be available July 15...

Absolutely dire news. We've been waiting months for this thing to come to the UK, and when it does, we have to pay a £15 entry fee? What the actual hell?!
  4. Nowhere Girl

Hoopa events announced for Europe and North America: Serial codes to be available in

Re: Hoopa events announced for Europe and North America: Serial codes to be available However it's being distributed, I'm just glad we finally have a chance to get the Pokémon. It's been two years since XY was released, and we've known about Hoopa and Volcanion almost that entire time. No...
  5. Nowhere Girl

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

Just found the full image that the supposed M Moltres is from: https://twitter.com/bw2channel/status/622411382835777538/ I can't read Japanese, so I've no idea if this is a tease for a Mega form or just a promo for the Legendary Birds making an appearance in the anime.
  6. Nowhere Girl

This. It was all over 4chan as well. Doesn't look much like Moltres to me, just a big ball of flame with a vague shadow inside.
  7. Nowhere Girl

Looking through the list of Gen 1 Pokémon, honestly, they could make Megas of anything there and fans would lap it up. Unfortunately, Gamefreak doesn't seem to like balancing, so they beef up Pokés that are already way too powerful, like Salamence and Tyranitar, leaving stuff like Sunflora...
  8. Nowhere Girl

The Generation 1 Remake Discussion Thread

If they make a Mega Machamp, they may as well complete the trade evolutions from Gen 1 and make Mega Golem, too.
  9. Nowhere Girl

Diancie to be distributed via Wi-Fi for PAL, North American regions: Will be availabl

Re: Diancie to be distributed via Wi-Fi for PAL, North American regions: Will be avai This is just strange. Events have gotten very few and far between, and suddenly they're re-doing the exact same event we had 8 months ago? It's nice to have a second Diancie, but we've been waiting almost...
  10. Nowhere Girl

Amiibo

People can do whatever they like with their amiibo once they've bought them. Plus, those with skill can do some amazing things.
  11. Nowhere Girl

Amiibo

The only way you're going to get Shulk now is either to wait and hope for a restock, or to import. I got one from a Japanese seller on ebay for about £17.50 total, which is only a little over what GAME is asking for nowadays. That was a while ago, though, so I'm not sure how much they'd be now...
  12. Nowhere Girl

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Shiny Pelipper found in White 2 while hunting a shiny Solrock (or Lunatone).
  13. Nowhere Girl

Do you have a Living Dex?

I have maybe four Living Dexs in total. SoulSilver White White 2 X (now transferred to Bank) Currently, I'm working on a Shiny Living Dex. Easier said than done, I assure you...
  14. Nowhere Girl

Lucarionite available as prize from competitive stage in Pokémon Shuffle: Top 20,000

Re: Lucarionite available as prize from competitive stage in Pokémon Shuffle: Top 20, You're right. It's all about the pay-to-win mentality that's been afflicting video games for the past few years. I'd like to take the devs aside and remind them that games are supposed to be fun.
  15. Nowhere Girl

Sinnoh in the Mega-verse.

Arceus badly needs a Mega form. There are five Mega Pokémon whose total base stats are 50 or 60 points higher than it, which doesn't make a huge amount of sense if you consider that Arceus=God in the lore. I'd also want to see a Mega Regigigas with a new Ability that doesn't make it useless.
Back
Top Bottom