Recent content by nya_chan

1. N

Pokemon Biology Theories

Indeed they have: http://pokeguide.deviantart.com/ http://pokemonprofessors.deviantart.com/ http://poke-realism.deviantart.com/ (It's not investigative or biological or anything, but I guess it's kinda similar.) Now I'm wondering... can Bulbasaur photosynthesize, or do they have to wait...
  2. N

Unofficial Pokemon Books and Magazines

I found the magazine I mentioned several pages back. It doesn't really have anything out of the ordinary in terms of actual content, just a really short and subpar guide to GS (it's pre-Crystal, though it mentions that it would be coming out soon along with "GS Stadium"--AKA Stadium 2). It's...
  3. N

Shiny Pokémon via Masuda method

I can't say that I've tried this method to get a specific Pokemon, but I've got a Japanese Ditto that lives at the day care. I use it for pretty much all breeding (unless I'm trying for egg moves) on the off chance that I might get a shiny whatever, but no luck so far. =/ On the other hand...
  4. N

In this topic, I will draw every single Pokemon in MS-Paint

Re: In this topic, I will draw all 493 Pokemon in MS-Paint I love this thread. So much. These are all amazing. XD
  5. N

Journey fics, thoughts?

Don't recreate the games or the anime. That's the biggest no-no if you want to be original. It needs some kind of plot twist, and by that I don't mean "Oh no, the evil Team Whogivesacrap is going to take over the world!" That's not to say that evil teams are bad, but calling them Team...
  6. N

Type combinations that NEED to happen!

Re: Looking for any new type combinations? I've wanted a Fire/Psychic type since the second gen. No real reason for wanting it, but it always seemed to me like something that should exist. That being said, I also want a Pokemon that has Flying as its primary type. Or, better yet, its only...
  7. N

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

Who's the evil team, and can you fight them off with the stick too?
  8. N

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masud I look at this and all I can think is "DO NOT WANT." I'm not sure I even want to see the full reveal. ._.;
  9. N

Unofficial Pokemon Books and Magazines

I had a magazine with a guide to Gold and Silver in it that had "100% Unofficial!" on the cover. The exclamation point always confused me. For the life of me, I can't remember if it was in a serial magazine of some sort, or a one-time-only thing. I do remember that the guide was lacking and...
  10. N

My first splice, Galliados.

Unless the face is completely flat, there would still be at least a little bit of highlight on it. Also, I think you can put more highlight on the lower body as well. At the very least you could add a second (darker) colour of shading to give the shadows more depth. Right now it's very flat.
  11. N

Continuous Server issues

Doesn't it just mean that the server is overloaded? I think they mentioned that there were issues with that recently....
  12. N

Favorite Gimmick Pokemon?

As a novelty, I like Ditto the best because... well, it's Ditto. However, Smeargle is my overall favourite Pokemon on the list, though I'm fond of Minun, Spinda, and Farfetch'd.
  13. N

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h Since most people tend to use Japanese nicknames when they're using a foreign language, I decided to be different and give all of mine Spanish nicknames. Some of them are kind of lame, though. >.>...
  14. N

Pokémon dreams

Re: Pokemon dreams A couple summers ago, when I was trying to beat the E4 in Ruby, I had a ton of Pokemon dreams. Most of them were related to the Pokemon league in some way or another. The only one that wasn't that I remember was about Rayquaza and some weird thing that looked like a Moogle...
  15. N

What is your use for Pokeballs?

Like so many others, I only use them until I can buy something better. Actually, on my most recent playthrough of Platinum, I didn't buy any as part of a no-item challenge, but I stocked up on Quick Balls and Dusk Balls as soon as I beat the E4. I'm too lazy to lower the HP of wild Pokemon by a...
Back
Top Bottom