N
Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We know that you are online and reading your Visitor Messages. Can you just please tell us when you will be able to finish the requests? This is mine. Sorry, I guess I won't bother you any more about it. idc anymore. I'm tired of waiting.
    Um, Nya, I'm not trying to push you or "threaten to go somewhere else" or something, because I liked your work on my sprite, but I've had trouble in the past with art people taking forever to do work requests, and like... please say something if you are going to have a hard time posting or working on your stuff for the next while if you are, because it's been a month and my sprite still isn't done.

Again, not wanting to be pushy, but if you aren't able to finish it within a reasonable amount of time then I'll just go somewhere else.
    Hello. I'm sorry to bother you, but I posted a Trainer Card request in your shop. I don't want people to think that I'm rude, annoying, or pushy, but I just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't know...
    Hey Nya Chan, pheonix_wright suggested i come to you for Overworld sprites, and he did 1 sprite for me so i was wondering if you could like fill up all the positions (fishing, cycling) etc..
    its there in my album called Cool recolours
    Thanks
    Hey Nya Chan, pheonix_wright suggested i come to you for Overworld sprites, and he did 1 sprite for me so i was wondering if you could like fill up all the positions (fishing, cycling) etc..
    its there in my album called Cool recolours
    Thanks
    Anyway, I'm sorry that you're having job troubles as well. :( And yeah, I'd say a job is a job, but... I've worked in food service before and hated it, so I don't blame you. I hope they give you more hours at least!
    Thanks again for all your help and suggestions! I just hope when it comes time to buy a deck, I can at least get the basic understanding of how the game is played by reading the instructions. xD

My job had a 30% off sale on all TCG tins (40% off with my discount), so I couldn't resist picking up the Charizard one (too bad this didn't apply to decks, otherwise I would have tried that!). I got a couple of cards that I think are good rarity-wise, though I don't know about in an actual deck, haha. Anyway, I got level x Regigigas and that "secret rare" Diamond Dust Articuno. I hope they're decent cards at least because I really like them. You don't have to get too into this if you don't want to, because I'm still a noob, but can I play the Palmer's Regigigas (which I also really like) that I got in my other tin with the Level x Regigigas?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom