Recent content by NyaChan

1. N

Changes & Additions to Unova - Discussion

Uhm, I'm pretty sure Tachiwaki is Jersey City (most of the people I've talked to that are better with location names to visuals are pretty much in agreement with that). While I suppose the english name has connections to Burbank, I don't think the location itself is actually based on it. It...
  2. N

Changes & Additions to Unova - Discussion

I think she's practicing singing the lyrics to the song, maybe to fill the position of the old man when he passes away? On top of the bridge, there's a girl who's complaining about the girl's singing too haha Personally, I'm really curious about where some of these locations connect to in the...
  3. N

Memory Link Feature

It's actually really hilarious. The general gist is that Kamitsure wants to change her image for a reason I forgot, and is asking Fuuro for help or whatever. The scene involves some painful puns from Kamitsure as well, which Fuuro kinda seems to, like, cringe at hahaha Kays, My memory's a bit...
  4. N

Memory Link Feature

actually uh, about the cheren/bel battles. well, more about cheren's. For some uncertain reason, Cheren has the wrong monkey? Not the exact same team. If he has Jalorda, he has Baokkie (and presumably the rest are switched around as well). Either this is a glitch/coding mistake, or... iunno...
  5. N

May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Meloett

Re: May CoroCoro begins to leak: Information includes possible new characters and Mel they were just placed in such a way one looks taller??? We don't see their feet so pretending the image speaks for height is kind of silly. edit: I think until we get the actual pages, people need to calm down...
  6. N

How do you handle HMs?

Re: HM Slaves I spread them around. I don't like having someone useless for battle on my team. I do have a slave I guess thought for a select few HMs (ones like cut where you don't really use it much), but it's only for one or two HMs. At the end of the game though I go back and delete the HM...
  7. N

Stupidest thing you've ever done in game?

During my FR Nuzlock I forgot Koffing has Levitate and sent out my Dugtrio, Darla, and had her use magnitude. It exploded and killed her. ;_;
  8. N

Nuzlocke Challenge

You reeeeeaaaally need to edit this. There are only two main rules for Nuzlocke: 1. If a Pokémon faints it is dead and must be released. If you have no more pokémon to use, the run is over. and 2. You can only capture the first pokémon you run into in each area. You kill it, tough nuts, no...
  9. N

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

You honestly have no idea what's happened since I left. Not to mention my birthday is just another day, it's not like I had a party or anything (as if I'd have the time for one). Here's the gist of it (or well, what I can talk about anyways): I've been working what's practically a full time...
  10. N

Then you've put no work into it in the first place, and there's no real point either. I don't pride myself in beating other players, I pride myself in having fun playing the game. Competitive battling is stupid and pointless not to mention it requires too much work to actually have the team for...
  11. N

I find competitive battling stupid. Why spend hours grinding for EVs or breeding for IVs when it's just a game. It's made to have fun. If you really want to stare blankly at a screen go watch TV or something. >_> It's not like any of that is REALLY useful in the game itself anyways. Plus...
  12. N

I hate to agree with Mijzel, but you might just want to read that better: It doesn't say it's a country, it says that "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" is a country and that Scotland, English, Wales, and Northern Ireland are only called countries but they aren't...
  13. N

so... I leave for practically a year and the same people are active in this thread? dayum.
  14. N

Review S13 EP08: Flint Sparks the Fire!

*late to see this* Same link I provided on the discussion page for the article: derp di derp derp ... oh wait, I don't take after my dad in appearance at all. and I have no recent pictures of me with him. errrr... dammit. eh whatever, believe me or don't, I don't care. I don't even really come...
  15. N

Me too. But it'll be easier now that I have to use it to clock in at Wawa.
Back
Top Bottom