Recent content by Nymphia

1. N

Generation VI: The Future

Roar, like Claps of Thunder (she is Sushi) Name of the post: On Serena's Outfit. "Serena’s outfit was carefully selected after asking a lot of staff members for their opinion, I was told. Since they were mainly consultng female staff members I was asked too, and I immediately stressed that...
  2. N

CoroCoro reveals Hoopa: To star in 18th movie this July

First of all this: Note: Joe Merrick is the webmaster of Serebii.net. Why in january and not February? Apparently the Pokemon has been revealed in january because there's a relevant thing expected to happen in the next edition of the magazine CoroCoro, the one that is going to release in...
  3. N

Game Sales (not counting OR/AS for obvious reasons) Nintendo 3DS X/Y: 13,29 million copies Nintendo DS Diamond and Pearl: 17,63 million copies Black and White: 15,58 million copies Heartgold and SoulSilver: 12,72 million copies Black 2 and White 2: 7,87 million copies Platinum 7,06...
  4. N

I think that the new "movie" having to do with the Hoenn trio (for now) than with Zygarde hints a later Gen VII release, if anything. I think that right now, to consider a new game "new generation" it has to have: -Only linear compatibility through a special method . -A lot of new Pokemon and...
  5. N

Game Freak doesn't care that Mega Evolutions are optional. What they care is that the new OR/AS game is going to have Mega Evolutions that you can only enjoy if you are buying OR/AS. If actually new Pokemon appears in a Generation 6.1 game, said Pokemon wouldn't e able to trade to older...
  6. N

XY take so long to produce because they had to create the models of "everything", including the Pokemon. I think that the first 6-12 months of XY's development is actually "3DS development" where the only thing Gf did is testing the 3DS over and over and creating all the existing relevant data...
  7. N

The Series' demographic is changing. More adults are now buying the games than kids.

Re: The Series' demographic is changing. More adults are now buying the games than ki One: The data ONLY refers to Japan. The shift to older audiences has been higher than the aging of the original children demographic. Because it's obvious that a 6-8 year boy in 2006 won't become a college...
  8. N

The Possible DLC Thread for ORAS

What Masuda has said about DLC, is (IIRC): -That we aren't going to get a patch for balancing the game. -That GameFreak won't make Pokemon games have DLC paid added content when the games are being released. In other words, this type of DLC won't happen in a Gamefreak game. -That when a complete...
  9. N

The Minor Complaint Thread

"Pokemon Delta Emerald" is a registered trademark of Nintendo/Game Freak created to avoid the using of the name by any other person. They chose that name because Rayquaza (the mascot of Emerald) is related to the term "Delta". Also, because exist a slight chance of something named "Delta...
  10. N

The Minor Complaint Thread

First of all, the Game Corner was banned in Europe in 2009 (or the game will have a PEGI rating of 12 or even 16, which is riduiculous for a Pokemon's game (specially if the cause is some minor content of the game)). Game Corner was in Japanese HGSS because it was a last minute decision of...
  11. N

The Battle Frontier

CoroCoro usually covers the games in the issue that airs the month ater the games' release. The scans rarely appear and if they appear on Japanese sources they will be ignored by the maority of the fandom because there's nothing of relevance. For games like OR/AS CoroCoro usually covers 1 extra...
  12. N

The Battle Frontier

I can be positive that Gen VII won't be released on 2015. I'm convinced for it because one reasons. The Anime. Basically, if the anime team would know that Gen VII would start next year the pace will be faster. In detail:
  13. N

From here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f724/battle-frontier-167039/ I will answer of what could happen after the release of OR/AS here. I seriously doubt that Gen VII will be released before Autumn 2016, specially because the current's anime pace and the fact that a new gen game requires a lot...
  14. N

The Battle Frontier

If Game Freak wanted to promote the New 3DS with a new gen, good luck because the New 3DS is not expected (as far as I know) to be released outside Japan. Sorry, but the New 3DS (specially if it continues being Japan-only) isn't likely to determine when a new gen starts. The reason why all...
  15. N

Pokémon Fan magazine unveils several new episode titles: Ramos to use Jumpluff, Weepi

Re: Pokémon Fan magazine unveils several new episode titles: Ramos to use Jumpluff, W There's so much info because the next issue of Pokemon Fan won't be released until 20th Febraury 2015. This is my opinion of the an episodes. Some expected thing happens, some expected things doesn't...
Back
Top Bottom