Recent content by ilsevf91

1. ilsevf91

In Memoriam: Celebrities

Yesterday was the 10 year anniversary of Aaliyah's passing. She was an R&B artist in the 90s and was beginning a film career as well in the early 2000s. She was only 22 years old when she died in a tragic plane accident after shooting her final music video for Rock the Boat. According to...
  2. ilsevf91

Third Version?

No useless Pokémon with low stats and crappy moves. Though I think that's a given...
  3. ilsevf91

What is your FireRed/LeafGreen team?

FireRed Wartortle Raichu Raticate Butterfree Graveler Mankey I think my team sucks. This is my first time playing FireRed, and my second time playing a Pokémon game in general.
  4. ilsevf91

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Re: Older Games: Trainer's Travelog In my FireRed game, I recently cleared the Pokémon Tower in Lavender Town. So clearly I'm not done with the main storyline... And since my boyfriend didn't help me out with building my team this time around, I'm not sure if I will be able to take on the Elite...
  5. ilsevf91

Third Version?

I like the idea of battling all 3 (Drayden, Iris, Gray gym leader) at once. So instead of Black City and White Forest... Gray what? Sorry if this has been brought up before.
  6. ilsevf91

Third Version?

I think it's more likely that Drayden and Iris will be co-operative gym leaders. Well, I'm hoping so anyway... that would be really interesting.
  7. ilsevf91

What is Iris and Drayden's relationship?

I always thought Iris was his apprentice or something... I haven't watched the B&W season of the anime really, so I wouldn't know what their relationship is like in it. But it does seem very plausible that they are rivals. In the Black universe, Drayden is stronger than Iris. But in the White...
  8. ilsevf91

Stupidest nickname you ever gave to a Pokemon

I named my Patrat "Donald"... and then I traded him to my boyfriend cause he was giving me some Pokémon. He released my Patrat into the wild...
  9. ilsevf91

Unrealistic to the point of impossible?

I thought the main characters (Hilda and Hilbert) of B&W were around 16~ years old. That's what my boyfriend told me anyway. I think that's a tad bit more believable than 10 year olds fighting off various criminal organizations and terrorist groups. Right? Kinda...
  10. ilsevf91

The Diaries of Black and White

My boyfriend told me that the Elite Four in Black are harder to defeat than the ones in White (which I don't understand). Well, he pretty much helped me build my team in Black... I ended up raising my Emboar, Stoutland, Sawk, Krookodile, Scolipede, and Swoobat. However, after I caught Tornadus...
  11. ilsevf91

Black and White Music Discussion

I think the first post should be updated with links to all the songs from the game! Yeah I really like Team Plasma's battle music. And well, since this is my first Pokémon game (Black) the music is especially memorable... I think it's lovely, cool, exciting, and so much more. Here's a YouTube...
  12. ilsevf91

Favorite Pokemon Type

I like psychic type Pokémon the most! I especially think that the 5th gen psychic types are pretty awesome. And Mew too of course. ♥ I guess I shouldn't be surprised that psychic type Pokémon aren't that popular. Well good! I'll give 'em lots of love!
  13. ilsevf91

Your favourite Pokémon?

Well, from the first generation Pokémon, I'd have to say that my two favorites are Pikachu and Mew. I'll post here again once I've determined my favorite Pokémon from other generations... I don't really have any yet cause I don't feel any sort of attachment to them as much as the first gen...
  14. ilsevf91

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

What I do is... I take the first two letters from the Pokémon's name and then search for names using those first two letters on this website: Think Baby Names and then just pick the name which I think would suit my Pokémon the best. The only Pokémon I didn't use this "rule" with are my Emboar...
  15. ilsevf91

Legal Issues? There's an app for that: Thoughts on TPCi's takedown of mobile apps

I don't really see the issue with free apps but the ones that actually cost money... hm... yeah, those are definitely wrong. This is more of an opinion on the morality of the situation though, not so much the legal technicalities. I don't see why anyone would think it a good idea to ask money...
Back
Top Bottom