Recent content by Nytie

1. N

The Situation Room 2.0

Just remember: nothing is worse than what Ariana had planned for if the mafia had won in Tiger & Bunny Mafia.
  2. N

Mafia Sword Art Online Mafia - FIN - Town Victory! - 1/27

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 2: Sorrowful Sting (Subs Still Accepted!) - 1/3 Truly;
  3. N

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Night 2: Sorrowful Sting (Subs Still Accepted!) - 1/3 I may have missed if this was stated, but did HeavenBlade explicitly claim to the people he PMed?
  4. N

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 1: The Beginning (Subs Still Accepted!) - 12/29 Squall Leonhart; Late reply, but I didn't think that there were more than two masons. Truly brought up the possibility of more than two, and I responded that I'd never seen groups bigger than that. Apparently there...
  5. N

Mafia Bug Mafia-ENDGAME-MAFIA AND INDEPENDENT WIN!!!!!!!

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped! Could you tell us what exactly you visited him for then? He obviously didn't have doctor protection.
  6. N

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped! Either Dark Chocolate is mafia we lynch her, or she flips town and Neonsands is lying, which makes him a prime target for lynching next day phase. Sounds good to me. Vote: Dark Chocolate
  7. N

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 1: The Beginning (Subs Still Accepted!) - 12/29 Apex was desperate by the time he roleclaimed anyway, and he's not very experienced in mafia. I'm not discounting it yet.
  8. N

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 1: The Beginning (Subs Still Accepted!) - 12/29 I've never seen a mason partnership with more than two players.
  9. N

Re: Bug Mafia-Day Two-Trapped! Neonsands; I suspected that the mafia might go after an inactive because that gives the town very little information. Now that they've subbed in, I'd like to hear Stuntology's thoughts. Honestly, I was suspecting that Human had some kind of protection with how...
  10. N

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Day 1: The Beginning (Subs Still Accepted!) - 12/29 All I can say right now is just wow. I'm not completely sold on Masta apex and Neonsands' claim, mason is easy for mafia to fake. If we don't lynch one of them this phase, I'd recommend that they be the cop's...
  11. N

Re: Sword Art Online Mafia - Role Distribution (Subs Still Accepted!) - 12/29 Confirming
  12. N

Re: Bug Mafia-Day One-BUGVILLE! Zima's been vocal about being against mislynches recently though, and if I remember correctly all her recent roles have been town. The only difference I can find here is that she's voted No Lynch before and didn't this time.
  13. N

The Situation Room 2.0

Most games have the same basic roles though, and it's the host's job to make sure that the balance isn't tipped too far in the favor of any one side. It also depends on who gets the role - Player A having the vigilante role could be much better for the town than Player B, for example, just...
  14. N

Re: Bug Mafia-Day One-BUGVILLE! I've seen it more than one or two times, and killing a fairly inactive player on the first night doesn't give the town much info, a decent move for the mafia. I don't see anything else "solid" that would merit a vote. Going after someone who hasn't even...
  15. N

Re: Bug Mafia-Day One-BUGVILLE! A lot of times the mafia will kill a low-key player early in the game to avoid giving the town leads. Even if The Pikachu is subbed out at the end of this phase, the replacement will be a likely target for a nightkill because we have no information on that role...
Back
Top Bottom