Oaky
Local time
10:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True. Right now, I will leave this place because we are going to decorate the house.

Yeah, summer break is cool! Especially over here, it is impossible to have lessons when it is more than 35 Celsius outside (I don't know how much Farheneit it is, but it is HOT!)
    I guess it has more to do with the second. It's also a great moment to spend more time with each other, because it is winter and you have lots of free time.

It is around 15 days over here (December 23 - January 7). Other places have more, but we have three whole months of no school in the summer, soi they have to compensate.
    Not at all!

Yeah, I love them more too xD I don't know how it works, but it certainly does.

Yeah, it is. Tomorrow, homework. Whatever.
    It's the same for the whole European Union, at least. I am not sure if it applies worldwide. Yeah, it displays great knowledge but not enough to be able to teach to others.

I see! Everyone likes holidays...

A bit tiring, but finished at last. Of course xD
    Same here, despite having a B2 grade I do not remember most of the stuff :))

I see! I can't wait for Christmas!

Yeah. Saturday is always quite a lighthearted day for me. This time, though, we are doing some heavy housework. Still better than school...
    I see. I know a bunch of French, that's why I am asking in the first place :))

Uhm, does it have to do with November ending with a Saturday? I have no clue about when does Thanksgiving come up.

Thanks. As you see, I managed to get a free half hour in the noon.
    Are you French for real, or imitating it because of the Kalos region etc etc?

Yeah, at least we are getting Christmas beforehand.

Now I must go. See you by the weekend (unfortunately, no Friday free time for me xD)
    We don't Thanksgiving here, but I am fine, since the week is about to end.
    thats my ideal ghost team. I've never actually made it because i try not to reuse pokemon from game to game but i will try to make it soon enough! i want fully trained version of all the ghosts!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom