Recent content by Oaky

1. Oaky

Official BMGF Picture Thread Vol. 4

I like it! It's cute. Speaking of which I got a haircut a week ago (when this was taken) and new glasses the day before. This picture features both (by request of the Zexers)
  2. Oaky

Mafia Random Messages Mafia! Endgame: Peace & Prosperity At Last! (town wins) 8/30/15

Re: Random Messages Mafia! Sign-ups Open! I'll play! I hope I have enough time to keep up xD
  3. Oaky

This was my "Pride shirt" lol
  4. Oaky

Thank you ^.^ I was excited to have a chance to wear it finally. I felt the flower crown needed to go with it xD
  5. Oaky

Two posts from me in one page. My sincerest of apologies. But I like what I'm wearing at least xD
  6. Oaky

So a friend of mine is a photographer and asked if I wanted to shoot about a month ago. Of course I used this as an opportunity to show off some of my favorite Pokemon shirts xD I also received an awesome t-shirt I ordered from tee turtle yesterday. I'll take a selfie and post it to...
  7. Oaky

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread Yikes! Didn't realize it was as big as it was since I don't post in the actual forums that often. That's what he said. Fixing now! Too little too late but whatevz
  8. Oaky

Random Messages Issue 11.1

Re: Random Messages Issue 11.1 - The Country Pancake Thread Ermagerd, merning gleries! What Eon Ticket? ;-)
  9. Oaky

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 I LOVE YOUR TLDR AND WILL READ IT EVERY DAY.
  10. Oaky

*Tag* You're it V2 (Begone Foul Spirit! Plague this thread no longer!!)

Re: *Tag* You're it V2 Definitely Sara Bareilles, I feel like we'd have a beyond amazing time. I think we could get lunch then do something fun like go to a theme park or something then do Karaoke and if I was brave enough ask her to do a duet of some sorts xD. Maybe ask her for singing advice...
  11. Oaky

I'm Back!

Welcome back, Zack! :D
  12. Oaky

Karaoke Challenge! Tag your friends!

I can dig this; I like Karaoke too! It's too early in the morning for most of my go-to songs so you get this. Disregard the wonky sound quality when it gets to the first chorus or something like that orz omg Oaky shut up and let them listen without your disclaimers Vocaroo | Voice message Do...
  13. Oaky

What guy do you want with Ash?

I've always loved Palletshipping and it will always be my OTP I'm pretty sure. That said, DiodeShipping sure has had some adorable moments and good potential. A very cute ship and a solid second I don't know who that is but that's cute lol
  14. Oaky

Music What song are you currently listening to?

The Hiding - Rising Fawn
  15. Oaky

Hello, my name is Teddy!

Welcome (back) to Bulbagarden, Teddy! Hope you enjoy your time here as much as or moreso than before hahahaha
Back
Top Bottom