Recent content by Obfuscate

1. O

Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kicks Separation Of Church And State

O rly? Did the discussion change what you think about your own beliefs? It's easy to have a decent conversation between people with a moderator, but usually others don't take kindly to the subject in casual discourse.
  2. O

No Shit And why not? Religion is a very sour subject. People can't often talk about it without getting confused, disagreeable, and in turn, irate. The debate still exists to the existence of God and The Big Question, because we want to believe what we are taught at birth or what we taught...
  3. O

What old game have you dug up and decided to play?

Way to Go I'm impressed. o; Very nice.
  4. O

Official BMG Picture Thread

That other guy in his pictures looks like his brother. He should enjoy it while he still can. Longer hair is sexy though.
  5. O

What Do You Fear?

Nothing Really In every situation I've been in, the only time I've ever been conceivably anxious is in high places. High places such as the Sears Tower or the Empire State Building, it took a while before I could creep to the edge, but I eventually did it. Roller coasters, like those at Cedar...
  6. O

The Last Summer Celebration

Fully Aware, Thanks And you're just going to have to accept the fact that you can't fully participate in every conversation, because you're not. It's not unreasonable to start a thread about an American holiday. A holiday is an extra opportunity for those who are busy even on weekends and...
  7. O

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Re: What Did You Watch On Television Last Before Posting In This Thread? Oh, haha! This is actually a good one. <: Too bad it won't be continued. ): The Food Network is one of my weaknesses. I used to be a cook, though never really talented. |:
  8. O

Are Commercials Getting Too Sexist?

Hell No Commercials aren't sexist. They're designed to target specific consumers to generate more profit for a particular company. More often than not, cleaning products are going to be purchased by women, so they have commercials with moron men who don't know how to clean but the chicks do...
  9. O

Religion shouldn't necessarily be taught in schools, but in today's global economy, it's very important to be understanding of other cultures. Unfortunately, what Mr. Norris is supporting isn't exactly right. While it's refreshing to see a man of convictions these days, not all American...
  10. O

December 11, 2012 - The End of the World As We Know It?

Umm... what? I'm pretty conservative, but I don't understand a fucking word you just said. I haven't bothered to read any of this tread (due to size), but I'm 99.9% sure it's about the Mayan Calendar. It ends on that day. I'm aware that some of their predictions of astronomy are very...
  11. O

The Last Summer Celebration

NP: Madonna - Causing a Commotion Thankfully, I don't have to pay for dinner today (my mother's having a bar-be-que). As a national holiday in the States, Labor Day is a time to do nothing and hang out with family, and most importantly, eat BBQ food. Days like today not only serve to...
  12. O

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

Re: Last thing you ate before posting in this thread BEER!! How's that?! Also, my father makes some ass spaghetti. It's the worst I ever had. When I saw the pot, I thought we were having sloppy joes. I have no idea how he made it look red, but there was nothing good about it but the meat...
  13. O

Twins

This is probably the most disgusting form of incest, or any sex for that matter. ): Identical means the same DNA. It is difficult to prove how similar fraternal twins are in DNA. When I was growing up, I was one of five sets of twins in school, so I didn't feel very uncommon, but I was only...
  14. O

Rainbow Stalin?

Whatev The song isn't that good, but the singer looks hot. O: Also, I love the "I don't give a shit" cuts to the drummer too. It looked like the guy on the keytar could have deserve more camera time.
  15. O

The Death Of Music

To be honest, I did too. Especially coupled with the video, it was very tongue-in-cheek and entertaining. But even still, I read a quote on Wikipedia which I have to agree very much: I think they're very serious about their image, and despite the fact that I find the video to be hilarious...
Back
Top Bottom